Looking for some motivation friends

Options
I'm not new to MFP but I've been away for a little while. Got kind off track but want to get back on the wagon so to speak.
I'm 34 mother of 1, I need to lose 15 lbs or so to reach my ideal goal weight!! I can't say I love exercise but I do it because well no pain no gain right!! I am going to join a crossfit gym close to where I live and hope that it will get me going.

Replies

• rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    She's a great person and a great friend to have....add her!!!
  • hafdis
    hafdis Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks xoxo
  • pedsnure
    pedsnure Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me too! Always looking to give and receive motivation!!!
  • s0devi0us
    s0devi0us Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    me too! the more the better!
  • hatethegame
    hatethegame Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me if you would like. I am new to MFP. I would be interested to hear what you think about the crossfit classes. I've heard a lot of positive things.
  • AlisonAgnew50
    AlisonAgnew50 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me to. Welcom back, I'm the same, need more friends to help push me on. Good luck.
  • ajadumas
    ajadumas Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to ad me. I'll be your personal cheerleader and help hold you accountable if you'll do the same in return :) In the 3 weeks I've been using MFP, I've lost 10lbs and I honestly feel like the positive reinforcement/encouragement I get from this site have made all the difference.
  • elchild1993
    Options
    I'm fairly new and hoping to find some motivation buddies too! Add me if you want!
  • patriciabradley76
    Options
    i recently had weightloss surgery and im new to this so a friend or two would be nice
  • fashionista_jas
    fashionista_jas Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie too! Fell free to add me! The more motivators the better :)
  • deanrun
    deanrun Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We can use all the friends and motivation we can get!
  • TumblingSuperhero
    TumblingSuperhero Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too :-) This applies to anyone out here, of course :-D
  • Happiness130
    Options
    Hi all, add me, I just joined the group today. Happy New Year's to all!;)))
  • willow_rb
    willow_rb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Add me too! Would love to be part of a motivating friend circle!
  • sanquis01
    Options
    Hi, I'm 24 and a workaholic.

I'm not really new, just not very consistent with MFP, hopefully this run will be a little different. I'm looking to drop about 20 pounds. I have a back and forth routine of 3 mile runs and a mixture of strength training. The past week has been a blur though. I've purchased some Oxyelite Plus to kick off the 20lb challenge and thinking about the dreadful low carb diet in combination. I initially lost 30 pounds on the low carb diet and 2 work outs at least 5 days a week. Now my life has altered and I try to at least run 3 days a week and practice portion control. I started out at 197 and dropped to 167. I am currently at 176 so of course I feel chubby bringing in the new year..
  • hafdis
    hafdis Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    wow thanks guys :)