I'll be damned!! They fit!

Options
Well.... very interesting!! I bought this pair of light blue looking khaki type pants from Old Navy, a size 10 when they were on clearance for like $10 bucks and knew that one day I would sqeeze myself in them. Size 10 is my desired size from a 12/14 and some 16's. I tried them on every couple weeks mostly to torture myself I guess. Took pictures of what they looked like when I first bought them.... I couldn't breathe when they were buttoned and they were FAR from cute. I would have never EVER worn them out with how they looked. I tried them on this morning because I had extra time before work and they fit! There is a tiny muffin top which the slightest bit makes me crazy but they fit!!!! I have only really lost 4 lbs. 164 down to 160 given the day. Idk if they fit because I have tried them on so much and they are stretched out or what.... Whatever the reason, whether it's because they are stretched out or that 4 lbs really made some kind of difference I don't really care.... The damn things are on!! My butt is GINORMOUS in them but that's ok (I have a ghetto booty anyways whether I'm small or not) so YAY!!! My first teeny tiny victory!! Just sets me up for some wonderful ones to come!! 20 lbs to go!! I don't even want that donut now!

Sorry so long! I was very excited though!

Replies

• jewelinvic
    jewelinvic Posts: 332
    Options
    YAY you! How's that for some serious inspiration and motivation. :flowerforyou:
  • ticky
    ticky Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    And no, they don't fit because you've stretched them out... they fit because you've worked your butt off! Literally!
    What a wonderful feeling! :happy:
  • athenafl
    athenafl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and good for you! Brava!
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Fun!!! And I am sure you did not stretch them out, lol. You are shrinking! Way to go..... what an awesome feeling.
  • MSPENCE
    MSPENCE Posts: 31
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!
    Keep up the good work!
  • smdevos
    smdevos Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Woohooo Congratulations!!! I love that feeling!

The exact same thing happened to me yesterday. I unpacked all of my size 14/12 shorts that had been in winter storage and they were too loose. Went to Target to get some that fit and I'm down to a size 10!
  • elephantmeg
    elephantmeg Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • hlanders
    hlanders Posts: 50
    Options
    BO----YA!!!!! WAY to go.....keep it up!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!