Hi I am a newbie.

Options
I just joined this site and am looking to find friends who will help motivate me in reaching my weight loss goals. I will also be that person to help motive others. Looking forward to meeting great people on this site.

I am a mom of 2 kids a boy and a girl. And a stepmom to 2 boys. I have a great husband, who is helping me to motivate my weight loss goals. I recently saw a picture from when we got engaged 12 years ago, and want to be back down to that size. I was so happy with the way I looked back then. but am not happy with myself now. I find myself to still be pretty, but I want to get rid of my baby weight.

Replies

• TanRobins
    TanRobins Posts: 44
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site with a lot of support. You can add me as your friend.Good luck to you on your journey!
  • foxywife75
    foxywife75 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Welcome Connie526!
    I can relate to your situation because I am in the same boat. I've been on my new healthier lifestyle for 6 weeks now & plan to never go back to the old one. Being home with kids all day does change how you behave & eat but it's time for change.
    Feel free to add me as a friend :flowerforyou:
    Time to kick some butt.
  • jetSpeed28
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :)
    peeps here are very helpful, so if you have got any doubts or advices, feel free to ask around

I am kind of at the same place as u are in terms of newbie...feel free to add me as a friend.
  • cruisegirl
    cruisegirl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm sort of a newbie too. Just joined in March. I love it here. You'll find lots of support and answers to your questions. If I can help you, let me know!!