Yogurt Frozen?

Options
rkascak
rkascak Posts: 224 Member
I have Yoplait Light Fat Free yogurt and I was curious if anyone had tried freezing these?

Replies

• Samantharose8akaDebbie
    Options
    I read an article that the person said they freeze their yogurt in small zip lock bags - flat and then they put that in a blender when they are ready to use.
  • cruisegirl
    cruisegirl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I don't see why you couldn't. Think I'll try it today. If it doesn't work, like another poster said, you can put it in a blender, throw in some other fruits, maybe some OJ, and have a smoothie!
  • cruisegirl
    cruisegirl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Oh, I just thought of this ---- have you tried the Red Velvet Cake yogert by Yoplait? When I'm craving cake, I can eat ones of these --- I think it tastes just like RVC! YUM!
  • bballgrrl34
    bballgrrl34 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I have yoplait whips and I freeze those. I LOVE ice cream. So, this was like my replacement. It is great because I will just get one container instead of like 2 bowls of delicious ice cream. It works well. It is a nice little dessert. I haven't tried it with the regular fat free yogurt.
  • jquintinjr
    jquintinjr Posts: 191
    Options
    free cool whip frozen is amazing
  • lisshelb
    lisshelb Posts: 8
    Options
    I freeze Gogurts for my kids all the time. They LOVE them. I should try freezing mine. Mmmm!!!
  • mlove1307
    mlove1307 Posts: 151
    Options
    I LOVE the Dannon Light and Fit (80 Calorie) yogurts frozen!!! The cherry flavor and key lime pie taste especially delicious!

They are the perfect replacement for high calorie, high fat ice cream, in my opinion. :] :] And they help cool you down after a good wworkout!
  • rkascak
    rkascak Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    SO i froze a vanilla yogurt and it was GREAT!!!