Nutrition Plan For Insanity

Is anyone who is doing Insanity following the nutrition plan? Have you noticed that their calorie break down for some of the meals are a little bit off?

Replies

• BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 662 Member
    I have'nt but I'm doing something similiar to it. Interested to see the posts of those who are. Might try it out.....
  • zena92
    zena92 Posts: 128 Member
    Is anyone who is doing Insanity following the nutrition plan? Have you noticed that their calorie break down for some of the meals are a little bit off?

in what way are they off? I'm starting insanity tomorrow and I would love to be aware of this before I start...thank you :):)
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    I don't use the meal plan with Insanity and just stay under my daily calories.
  • bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    I am not using the nutritional plan that came with my Body Combat (also a Beachbody product) but am still seeing amazing results.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,749 Member

in what way are they off? I'm starting insanity tomorrow and I would love to be aware of this before I start...thank you :):)

I made the yogurt bowl (really good BTW) and they have it at 299 calories buuuuuut . . .when I put it into MFP it came up to 345 or something like that.

I'm not concerned about it and I'm only following some of the meals in the nutrition plan because a lot of them look really good and easy to make. Also a lot of them are basically things I eat any way just prepared differently. It just gives me different combinations of the foods that I already eat.
  • @ bpwparents....What sort of plan are you following then? Can you give me some ideas? Thanks
  • I am not using the nutritional plan that came with my Body Combat (also a Beachbody product) but am still seeing amazing results.

May I ask what you are doing then? I am trying to do Chalean Extreme without following the meal plan also and I am looking for ideas. Thanks