feel like poop?

Options
ah so all week I have just been eating more & whatever I want really.
Today was hopefully my last day of doing that.
does anyone else feel like super fat & bloated?
the things i have been indulging arent THAT bad. its more like veggie chips or cashew clusters
or peanut butter and pretzels. lol :P

hopefully i dont gain weight... cuz i still have some flub i need to lose!
tomorrows my new start though to the new year.

Replies

• Strength2Succeed
    Strength2Succeed Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Oh im with ya girl! I have been sick for about three and a half weeks and within the last two weeks I have been making choices that I normally try to stay away from and I am craving sugar like crazy! I hope it gets better for you. I have read alot about lemon water and been trying to drink it faithfully however my cravings are so intense. I wish you the best of luck and I am glad to know I am not alone!
  • KenishaFitness
    KenishaFitness Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. My craving has very uncontrollable...... or at least that's the way it feels
  • lilteeraw
    Options
    awwh i wish you best of luck too!
    my mom keeps buying "healthy" snacks and ive just been snacking on them all day!
    & i just feel like im off my normal healthy clean eating & i hate feeling full.
    its the worst feeling in the world):
  • Strength2Succeed
    Strength2Succeed Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Yes it feels awful. Has their been a change in your lifestyle that may contribute towards the change in food choices? I try to consider myself what is going on, when I stress or am sick it never fails and I always crave sugar :(
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you on the "feeling like poop".... ugh =\
  • minihearts
    Options
    Yeah I haven't stepped on the scale, too afraid to. I ate a bunch of almonds, walnuts, dried cranberries, high calorie stuff
  • lilteeraw
    Options
    atleast you ate good high calorie foods!(:

& i think its because my family has been in town so ive been kinda eating to look normal around them.
    idk... plus i like being alone so having family constantly around sucks and stresses me.
    but im getting back on track tomorrow(: