Anybody from the Phoenix area?

Options
Nonya81
Nonya81 Posts: 145 Member
Looking for motivating and inspirational friends.
Dont have to be from Phoenix.

Replies

• rrneal625
    rrneal625 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Yep, feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • MsSparks
    Options
    Hiya,

Ahwatukee here! Add me and who knows, we can get some ppl together for a hike or something now that it is starting to cool off!!!

Have a great weekend!
  • alvaradoelias
    Options
    North Phoenix here! But doing abroad studies for the time being. Still, feel free to friend me for support and stuff. :)
  • MiSo_SeXy
    MiSo_SeXy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hello from Chandler^_-
  • MsSparks
    Options
    I've recently moved here and hiked South Mountain today for the first time. What a beautiful view from the top. This place never ceases to amaze me with its amazing surroundings.

Anyone else into hiking? I bought this book 60 hikes in Phoenix and area (or something like it) and can't wait to get out there and explore this state!!!

Add me! :)
  • V15FLHXS
    V15FLHXS Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My wife and I are in N Phoenix and have been on MFP for about a month now.
  • Victoriav99
    Victoriav99 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    me! :)
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    Hi from Tempe!
  • mcw1976
    mcw1976 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Used to be stationed at Luke AFB in the 90's, live in Chicago area now.

Looking for some new MFP friends for 2013. Add me if you wish.

Here's my story:

Started with MFP at 344lbs. in Dec 2011 with a goal of losing 94lbs to get back down to 250lbs. Lost 66lbs from Dec 2011 to Thanksgiving 2012.

Gained back 6lbs due to bad eating and not being able to exercise at the gym due to a hernia.

Went in for surgery on Dec 14th and hate sitting around during recovery. Probably not going to be able to exercise at the gym until February, so I am trying to eat better so I don't gain anymore weight.

I want 2013 to be a good year and lose the 46lbs to reach my FIRST goal weight!
  • mcw1976
    mcw1976 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I've recently moved here and hiked South Mountain today for the first time. What a beautiful view from the top. This place never ceases to amaze me with its amazing surroundings.

Anyone else into hiking? I bought this book 60 hikes in Phoenix and area (or something like it) and can't wait to get out there and explore this state!!!

Add me! :)

I miss south mountain, used to hike it in the 90's. Phoenix looked so beautiful from up there (when there wasn't any smog!).

We also used to hike the White Tanks also.

Really miss being out there.