Getting Married in September 2013

Options
Hello! I am getting married in Sept 2013 and have started my weight loss journey. I would LOVE to have friends on here for support and to keep eachother motivated. I am 5'7 and currently weight 187 pounds. Goal is 140 and I have just under 10 months to do it! Message me or add me! I would love to get to know you. :happy:

Replies

• _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    welcome!! :) and congrats!! and good luck!! im getting married in july :)
  • tatole63
    Options
    Congrats to you also!! I want to look amazing for my big day! :)
  • jlynnjaxon
    jlynnjaxon Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I am also getting married - but in March...ahhhhhh!

Good Luck on your journey for a healthier you!
  • lburkett2277
    Options
    Congratulations on the upcoming wedding! Good luck with your weight loss.
  • ilovered89
    Options
    Hi! Congrats on your upcoming wedding :) I hope I will be able to motivate you.
  • StacyPhillipsTSFLcoach
    Options
    You can do this, but only YOU can do this! =)
  • abrahamsitososa
    abrahamsitososa Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • KenishaFitness
    KenishaFitness Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in December 2013
  • Jerms234
    Jerms234 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need to loose about 25 pounds within the next 2-3 months. My little sisters wedding is in September also. She is getting married on Friday 9/13/2013 and I would like to be about 100-110 lbs around that time. But I don't want to get to my goal like 2 days before. I am hoping to get to my goal by March, and then keep exercising etc until sept. Feel free to add me and we could support eachother? I might get my sister to join also.
  • amyplaysflute
    amyplaysflute Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Good luck with your weightloss. It seems like your goal is reasonable and you can look awesome at your wedding if you set your mind to it!