New Years Eve Beverages

Options
NYE is tomorrow and I, like many others, will be ringing in the new year with some alcoholic beverages. However, I don't want to blow my caloric intake. Suggestions?

Replies

• missvickyg
    Options
    Hi I will try to stick to single measures and take ice to make the drink longer. I like vodka soda and lime, gin and skinny tonic, and a glass of champagne is always good (they are always small glasses and mostly fizz!) Happy New Years!
  • vesperpt
    vesperpt Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Vodka water with lime :)
    Generally stay away with any drinks with a "name". They tend to pack a lot of sugar and calories.
    If you're a beer person (which I think I remember seeing you drink beer), then usually coors. Or Canadian 67. But most Coors are about 100 cal per beer.
  • mccb1977
    Options
    Myself, I love to make pink lemonade crystal light (mix it with water first) then mix in some tequila. I've used other flavors to mix with vodka :) Happy New Year!!!
  • bms34b
    bms34b Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    http://getdrunknotfat.com/

My favs are gin and tonic and whisky diet coke :)
  • MMark2012
    MMark2012 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I will have diet apple soda with vodka! Only calories from the vodka, but will log the soda also. I may have some diet orange crush also! I started on the diet soda's 2 months ago! Only those without caffeine. I prefer my caffeine to come in coffee form! hehe:smile:
  • ssotogarcia
    Options
    Diet 7up and cap'n Morgan's spiced rum... Tastes like cream soda.. Mmmm
  • innerbetty
    innerbetty Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    If you're a beer drinker I'd go with Coors or even Bud light. Canadian 67is...gross (I'm a loyal Canadian girl) I've had that crap sitting in my fridge for a good year now...That said, Ceasers are not a bad choice. The Clamato has far less calories than pop or juices. You could also go beer and clam to slow the drinking.
    To be honest I'm not counting tomorrow. It's my get out of jail free card. I will however, be working out like a beast in the am and making sure that I have healthy snacks as I am the host of the party.
  • StephCoff1969
    Options
    Bump
  • MinimizingMichelle
    MinimizingMichelle Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    If you're a beer drinker I'd go with Coors or even Bud light. Canadian 67is...gross (I'm a loyal Canadian girl) I've had that crap sitting in my fridge for a good year now...That said, Ceasers are not a bad choice. The Clamato has far less calories than pop or juices. You could also go beer and clam to slow the drinking.
    To be honest I'm not counting tomorrow. It's my get out of jail free card. I will however, be working out like a beast in the am and making sure that I have healthy snacks as I am the host of the party.

I'm a beer girl too, which does me no favors, and I can't do the diet sodas. I'd rather skip drinking then drunk that! Haha.