Any women taken SlimQuick and had success?

Options
I just bought some SlimQuick caffeine-free pills. While I understand that pills alone will not work, and I still plan to follow my reduced-calorie diet and my exercise regimen, I would like a little boost in the weight loss department. Have any women tried this and had a noticeable difference in their weight loss?

Replies

• now_or_never12
    now_or_never12 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I know several people who have taken them and they did nothing.

The studies show that those who take the pills only lose on average 2lbs more total than those who didn't take them.

The pills will not help you boost your weight loss. Weight loss will soley depend on your diet and exercise.
  • kansaspeach
    kansaspeach Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I tried the pills - I took one bottle and they did nothing. I have used the drink mix on and off for maybe 2 years. I DO see results with it. I have broken my ankle three times in the last three years, and the SlimQuick drink packets are especially helpful when I am in the cast and can't work out. And when I'm all healed and working out every day or every other day, they DO increase metabolism and help burn fat faster, from what I've experienced. They're also great if you are retaining a lot of water - they will wring you out like a dish towel. Hope this helps! :)
  • MizManda180
    MizManda180 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I use it and it works for me. I work out 6 days a week and eat 1200 to 1500 calories a day.
  • ubermensch13
    ubermensch13 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I use it and it works for me. I work out 6 days a week and eat 1200 to 1500 calories a day.

Um...do you think the exercise and reduced calories is what is working for you, not the snake oil? I know, I know.....logic has no place on MFP forums.
  • Hou_LH
    Hou_LH Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would like to know if it works also. I think I tried the pills way back when and don't remember noticing any major differences however I believe the formula may have changed. If the drink packet is more successful, I wouldn't mind trying that. Hopefully we see a good response from others!
  • DMarieLVT
    DMarieLVT Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I used them and saw no results differently than what I had with diet and exercise -- except for the fact that I had to pee constantly because of the diuretic component :/
  • merzback
    merzback Posts: 453 Member
    Options

Um...do you think the exercise and reduced calories is what is working for you, not the snake oil? I know, I know.....logic has no place on MFP forums.

What he said! Why the weight loss pills?