Chemical help

Options
How do u all feel about chemical help (pills, peels, body wraps, sprinkles, fake sugar, whatever) or are u natural?

Replies

• ssotogarcia
    Options
    Chemical and or herbal? Specify...
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    Chemical and or herbal? Specify...
    Herbal is fine there are some natural stimulants. Just things ppl don't typically put on or in their bodies to help. I'm not talking protein powder\aminos tho, more like fat burning supplements.
  • ssotogarcia
    Options
    I use CLK and its components. They help me see continuity. Also when I plateau, it's a boost to get you over the hump. If ur body is sensitive to stimulants, beware. Other than that, if u like the results and u feel good on them... Enjoy... Raspberry ketones are good too. Caffeine sux tho. Side effects can out weight the benefits ..
  • Aleph13
    Aleph13 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    au naturale, always :0)
  • repmlrs
    repmlrs Posts: 154
    Options
    oxy elite is good and roxylean is also. roxylean is more strong
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I do not recommend any sorts of pills or powders for weight loss. They rarely work long-term and can often cause more harm than good.

I strongly recommend them in all other aspects of life though.
  • repmlrs
    repmlrs Posts: 154
    Options
    I do not recommend any sorts of pills or powders for weight loss. They rarely work long-term and can often cause more harm than good.

I strongly recommend them in all other aspects of life though.

your right mostly they wont work. but if you use them to help you change the way you eat and then then can work just fine. like if you use them and change the way you eat i mean
  • leantool
    leantool Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    one tab of sucralose in morning tea, as i can't do without strong tea at morning and hate it unsweetened.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I believe in using the entire periodic table, and and combination therein.
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    All natural.

I used to piss away my money on all the muscle formulas and fat loss supplements. All the animo supports and protein isolate blends. The pump products and cell volumizing agents...but now I just put that money in a rainy day fund. My progress has not hiccuped in the slightest since taking a hiatus from supplements. For me, it was all a mental game.
  • Surfrider
    Surfrider Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I occasionally use and do notice a boost from Atro-Phex. I dont drink sodas and have a coffee once a month maybe, so I am very sensitive to the caffiene. I do find that it curbs my appetite a bit and amps me up for workouts when I am feeling sluggish. When I do use it, I take 1 pill for the entire day and not the recommended 2-3 per day.

Aside from that, nothing else.
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the input guys :o)
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Oh.. I thought this was going to be about Dexter.... I'm disappointed...

clip-art-dexters-laboratory-534354.jpg
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    i like to try to drop acid every tuesday
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I am the chemical help....
  • Blastastic
    Blastastic Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    3875746650_68ced5402c.jpg

These frequently make my skin peel off
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    How do u all feel about chemical help (pills, peels, body wraps, sprinkles, fake sugar, whatever) or are u natural?

Regarding pills: I believe some people really need chemical help. Some illnesses are because of chemical imbalanes that only adding a chemical can help.

Peels: I've had a facial peel before and it was recommended by my dermatologist (I have sun damage and some squamous cell carcinoma).

I use artificial sweeteners daily.

I've been highlighting my hair for decades.

For weight loss: Never tried diet pills, body wraps, etc.
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Multi-vitamin = yes, fish pills = yes, protein powder = sure, Anything else is probably just a gimmick wrapped up in a price tag.
  • closenre
    closenre Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    oxy elite is good and roxylean is also. roxylean is more strong

Oxy Elite Pro!! Worked for me!