Chat or kik

Options
Bored waiting for the laundry to finish. Let me know if you want to kik or msg me for convo...guys or girls.

Replies

• tishka11
    Options
    I sugest doing what i do and getting INSIDE the washing machine too! Tis quite a fun ride and makes the time pass really quickly! :P

just....maybe not the dryer
  • intrepidity
    Options
    Haha..I might just try it. I'm bored out of my mind..bout to start a workout at this laundromat.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    lol, laundromats are fun?
    well, they were when i was like 7.

Get on the unlevel one..i hear that those machines burn calories if you sit on them [get it the old vibrating "workout" machine from back in the day]
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Do some laundry soap bottle curls!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Get on the unlevel one..i hear that those machines burn calories if you sit on them [get it the old vibrating "workout" machine from back in the day]

Damnit...I can't say what I want to because I'm sure I'd earn my first strike if I did......
  • Louisianababy93
    Options

Damnit...I can't say what I want to because I'm sure I'd earn my first strike if I did......

lol, get your head out the gutter .. Vibrating Workout Machine from the "old days"

ivxutx.png
  • PikaKnight
    Options

lol, get your head out the gutter .. Vibrating Workout Machine from the "old days"

ivxutx.png

I saw this on the Graham Norton Show...You have to watch it in action to really get the gist of it..*giggle giggle* And girl, you know my mind is in the gutter all the time :P

It is called the iJoy Twist.....it is like riding a bucking bronco... >.>

article-1348753-0C629C23000005DC-885_306x501.jpg
  • whierd
    Options

ivxutx.png

I saw this on the Graham Norton Show...You have to watch it in action to really get the gist of it..*giggle giggle* And girl, you know my mind is in the gutter all the time :P

article-1348753-0C629C23000005DC-885_306x501.jpg

I thought it was a sybian at first. :laugh:
  • intrepidity
    Options
    Haha...I love this place. Good stuff. This cute girl came in. Started talking to her. Then her bf came in. Oops :/
  • whierd
    Options
    And you didn't put him in a headlock?!
  • intrepidity
    Options
    Thought about it. Believe me lol
  • Louisianababy93
    Options
    lol, you still have a chance! he may not be " folding her laundry" correctly.. you know?lol

i crack myself up!
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    lol, you still have a chance! he may not be " folding her laundry" correctly.. you know?lol

i crack myself up!

I love you..in just a you are an awesome friend kind of way..lmao ... Hi5!!!
  • ginaquinn2
    ginaquinn2 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I like this:
    Damnit...I can't say what I want to because I'm sure I'd earn my first strike if I did......:blushing:
    [/quote]
  • Louisianababy93
    Options

ivxutx.png

"article-1348753-0C629C23000005DC-885_306x501.jpg

That picture..smh!
    "bucking branco,alright"
    im gunna zip it.. LMAO!
  • Louisianababy93
    Options

i crack myself up!

I TOLD YOU ,YOU LOVED ME EARLIER AND YOU GIGGLED!! *HI5*:laugh: :drinker:
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    I like this:
    Damnit...I can't say what I want to because I'm sure I'd earn my first strike if I did......:blushing:

I bet you and I were thinking the same thing huh? :D
  • PikaKnight
    Options

i crack myself up!

:bigsmile:
  • Louisianababy93
    Options

i crack myself up!

haha, so i have this song stuck in my head.. and tomarrow while im all new years eve'in it up im gunna sing it.lol
  • PikaKnight
    Options

i crack myself up!

haha, so i have this song stuck in my head.. and tomarrow while im all new years eve'in it up im gunna sing it.lol

Youtube it and share the link.