Logged in for ???? days

Options
Ok.. I was just curious who on this board has the highest number for consecutive days of logging in.
I think I have seen someone with 400-500 or something.
I was just curious who holds the "record"?

I am only at 210ish
:)

Replies

• Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I hit 600 days in a row today but I know there have been much higher numbers than that.

In one way I'm pretty proud of my 600 days in a row, it's the first time I've found something that has really let me lose weight and give me a much better chance of keeping it off... but in another way I'm sad that I haven't had a decent holiday that takes me away from my phone/computer in nearly 2 years!
  • tony1307
    tony1307 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    LOL..
    Well, congrats on the 600 days. :D
  • conorpatmanCHANGED
    conorpatmanCHANGED Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    i'm at 330 c:
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Come Feb 8 it will be 365 days for me in a row. I know I will do that many cause it's the ocd part in me.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    There was a thread last month or the month before celebrating someones 1000th day, can't remember their name.
  • dee_bee
    Options
    Tamishumate has logged in for well over 1000 days now. She's on the front page when you log in.
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    At that point, aren't you maintaining friendships, more than fitness goals? Not judging, believe me. I'll be the same way.
  • redsteve65
    redsteve65 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    20 days shy of 365.

Next target will be 500!
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Steve, why are you red?
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    At that point, aren't you maintaining friendships, more than fitness goals? Not judging, believe me. I'll be the same way.

Maintenance IS a lifetime goal for many. It will be mine, that's for sure.
  • Starla_
    Starla_ Posts: 349
    Options
    505 days for me so far... im pretty much just at maintenance. I actually don't know if or when I will stop logging on here. Possibly that will only happen if the worst happens and I end up with no internet connection at all :laugh:
  • conorpatmanCHANGED
    conorpatmanCHANGED Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Come Feb 8 it will be 365 days for me in a row. I know I will do that many cause it's the ocd part in me.

happy 365 c: mine was this past monday the 4th