Hello-another newbie here

sportstergirrl
sportstergirrl Posts: 6
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Just wanted to say hello, and to wish everyone else good luck in meeting their fitness and health goals. I am a bride to be, getting married next year. Im thankful I have an entire year to get in shape! I am 5'10 1/2 {got to get the 1/2 in there! lol} and am at the heaviest Ive ever been, and it can be discouraging. My goal is to lose 15-20 lbs, to be at a healthy weight and feel good about my body.

I personally dont want to look at the scale, I want to base my weight lose on how I feel and how my clothes fit. Im slowly changing my eating habits, and working out. My biggest down fall is sugar! Ice Cream, chocolate, you name it I'll eat it. And want to break myself of my sugar addiction.

I believe that every little thing counts in getting healthy. Im doing a little bit of exercise everyday, including 15 minutes on the treadmill, 12 minutes jogging upstairs, weights, shooting basketball hoops, and some crunches. And I hope that this is enough right now until I increase my workouts. Just a little bit at a time, I don't want to burn myself out already.

Anyway...if anyone has any tips or anything, I am open to them! And again, good luck to you all!

Replies

• good luck and im new as well so hopefully we can reach that goal before the dreaded bikini season starts...
  • ugh...I dont even want to think about bikini season yet!!!!!!!!! lol Good luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.