Not Losing Fat in Breasts?

Options
2»

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Amen to that! I live in Western Australia and a strapless selection is essential! (Our temps for the last week have been averaging 39.5C which is about 103F..) Bras have to fit nicely and the band is the most important part as it supports you.

I forgot it's summer there now.
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    You will in time begin to lose more in the breast. Everyone is different. I started at 40DD, and I'm now at 34DD. I don't mind one bit. But I am only 5'4 and sometimes I think that it may be a bit much. lol But I have noticed my chest firming up with weight training and I still have hips so I guess I'm not too disproportionate. Clothes fit better, I feel great and that's really all that matters. I have some friends that have gone from a D cup to a B cup. You have been gifted :) so just enjoy.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    If your boobs pop out of the cups on a 42ddd then you need to try a 42f or 42g because 42ddd is too small in the cup - everything is supposed to fit in the cup, if it's overflowing you need more cup to stuff it in. I have gone up 2 cup sizes this year while loosing inches everywhere else, so there's no guarantee that you will shrink there and yes, you could in fact be growing there.

ok missy ....what you doing??? Inquiring minds want to know lol

I wish I knew...I went mostly vegan in February...can eating more plants make your boobs grow??? Or maybe the lack of hormone interference from meat and dairy???
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    It really differs per woman.

I have lost 30 kg so far (10 on mfp) and my breast haven't shrunk.

I recently bought a bra with a smaller band and now my breast can barely squeeze into the cups of that bra.
    I kind of forgot that the cups are proportionate to the band. May have to go up a cup size soon, if my waist shrinks any further.
  • weldergirl15
    weldergirl15 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I think it all depends on the woman. I'm 5'4" and at my largest my girls were a 42ddd. I am 60 pounds less another 35 pounds til goal and I'm a 36f now. (U.s.a.) I went down drastically in band size and up in cup size..
  • rosieg1979
    rosieg1979 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Have your breasts really got bigger? Is it not just that your band size has reduced whereas you overall breast volume hasn't, leading to a relatively larger cup size.

Ie if you were a 38C and you are now a 34DD then your actual breast size has remained the same.
  • missferoux
    missferoux Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Wow. I am jealous of soooo many of you on this thread.
    a) I was a C and now only just a B - shrinking rapidly and only lost 24lbs. (Lets ignore the fact I'm 3lb heavier due to Xmas)
    b) I live in the North West of England which means we NEVER wear sundresses because it's always cold and raining.

Meh. Hope you all have a fab New Years Eve :drinker:

(with your stunningly big boobs and lovely weather :mad: )
  • heagler870
    heagler870 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Have your breasts really got bigger? Is it not just that your band size has reduced whereas you overall breast volume hasn't, leading to a relatively larger cup size.

Ie if you were a 38C and you are now a 34DD then your actual breast size has remained the same.

I'm not sure if they've gotten bigger or not but it seeks as though my left one has. I definitely have not lost any. I'm just hoping it comes off soon. I don't want to look disproportionate /: