Getting back on track

Options
I am returning to this site after leaving it for a few months. Need help with foods, that is my biggest down fall when it comes to losing weight.

Replies

• simplysassi
    simplysassi Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I've been completely MIA from this site for months, and I need to get back to it. Let's do this together.
  • Jewel0124
    Jewel0124 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back. I'm down 27 where I've been for quite a few months. Now I'm ready to push forward and lose another 27. Feel free to add me.
  • Mara_
    Mara_ Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I also have been 'gone', but now I am back since a few weeks, and it's going better than ever :). I'll add you!
  • tfitz12
    tfitz12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! The same goes for me.....been away from the site for a while now and want to get back on track. I'm finding that logging in to track my food can be a pain at times, but do feel that just logging in every day is a big help. Feel free to add me...
  • superdeedooper
    superdeedooper Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    This is my 2nd time around and I'm hoping to stick with it for a very long time. :-) Add me if you need another friend.
  • lmk5
    lmk5 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've been gone for months too. Need to get back on track! Add me as a friend. :smile: