Hi from a new bee

Options
Hi I just started this jounery 5 days ago. well that isn't true it has been off and on for 5 years. At one time I weighted 267 I am a women of 5'5. Now I weigh 186. I having been lossing very very slowly. I am looking for any friends to help :drinker: me stay on track. Any friends? I want to get down to 125. I do ok durning the day but the nights always get me. Tonight is New Years Eve how do your enjoy without over enjoying?
Happy New Year Everyone::drinker:

Replies

• Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Happy new year to you too! Feel free to add me if you want! :)
  • BarbraP44
    BarbraP44 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feell free to add me as well.
  • DrewLundgren
    DrewLundgren Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello. I started this past summer and lost a bit over 40 pounds so far. I'm your age and know that it isn't easy. Feel free to add me if you'd like, but only if you intend to stick with it and be active.
  • bronnyd
    bronnyd Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Welcome :smile:

Feel free to add me if you'd like. I have similar goals. I'm 5'5 and started out at 168. Goal weight is about 135.
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year to you too. Feel free to add me. I simply plan on sleeping in the new year. I have to work tomorrow morning.
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Night time is my difficult period as well, I try to compensate throughout the day by not eating as much but still struggle at times. Fell free to add me if you would like!
  • tfitz12
    tfitz12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • RNMachine
    Options
    Happy New Year! Friend me, if you'd like!
  • penguinlally
    penguinlally Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hi there, welcome to a wonderful site and Happy New Year to you as well..... I'm just about your age ( birthday coming up in a couple of months) and my scale is taking its own sweet time accepting the losses - HOWEVER, my shape has really changed - take those measurements now and keep track - I try to plan some extra calorie burning activities on days that I know I'm going to have some evening food challenges.....MFP has really changed my life and I am so thankful the all the help, support and encouragement I have received here on my journey - best thing that I did for my healthy life changes was join MFP.... Friend request sent!