Posting monthly pics

Options
So I think month-by-month starting January 1st I want to post pictures of my progress. Do you all think this would hinder, or help me? I think visually seeing my progress may help me want to work hard towards my goal!

Replies

• Sarahsue94
    Options
    Go for it! I think anything is worth trying at least once. Maybe you can start a group for it, I wouldn't mind doing it also. Maybe if I know people are going to see me I will work harder at achieving the best results and pushing myself.
  • elchild1993
    Options
    totally agree with you. I feel that, if I see myself and I'm not happy with how I look. It'll only make me work harder! I plan on posting the 1st of every month.
  • kayla554
    kayla554 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Plus you will be able to compare before and after pictures :) Good luck.
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    So I think month-by-month starting January 1st I want to post pictures of my progress. Do you all think this would hinder, or help me? I think visually seeing my progress may help me want to work hard towards my goal!

It's a good idea. I wish I had done that.
  • 20shan08
    20shan08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Definitely take pics!! My pictures have helped me so much. Sometimes the scale doesn't move, or it does but I still have bad days where I still feel 250 pounds, I look at my pictures and feel so much better!