30 day shred opinions

Options
I have read some of the random postings over the past couple of weeks and sometimes people will bring up the 30 day shred DVD so I am wondering who has tried it? Did you like it? What didn't you like? What were your results?

Replies

• FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I have a love/hate relationship with 30 day shred. Hate it while I'm in the middle of a workout, love it when I take measurements on Mondays. ;) I find it works if you put the effort in! Last Monday was day 13 of the 30 days and at that point I'd lost 4.6 lbs and 13 inches since beginning shred.

Not every workout program is going to float everyone's boat. I'd suggest looking it up on youtube & watching it to see if it's a workout that would fit a style you like. Her methods work well for my body so far so I'm sticking with it!
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    bump
  • 20shan08
    20shan08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I love it!! Ripped in 30 is great too, but Dependig on your fitness level, I'd start with 30 day shred!
  • amytag
    amytag Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I just started level 3, and I really like it. I have lost 11 pounds, and haven't done measurements yet. I am taking extra time to do it, so it's more like a 60 day shred for me. I think the weight loss is more due to my diet and other cardio, but I definitely see and feel more definition and strength in my midsection and arms. It's a nice workout to do on days when it's cold or rainy, and I feel like it's an efficient use of 25 minutes.
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Love it! Nuff said!
  • mommyz722
    Options
    I really liked it a lot!!!! It is an amazing feeling when you complete day 30! I completed the program on Christmas day and it was the best present!!! I actually gained. I did however lose inches. My eating was crazy bad!!!! I feel so awesome when I workout. My endurance is much better than when I started. I highly reccomend the program! I actually joined a group to stay accountable and I found that checking in was the key to my finishing! Best wishes to you!:smile:
  • igottaworkout
    igottaworkout Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Loved it too, lost 12 lb and many inches with it :) Went from 1 pushup to 20. Great increase in my endurance.
  • jumperchick
    Options
    just started ! today i did day 2 on level 1. first half was h-e-l-l ! 2nd half a breezed right through ! obviously i havent seen results yet, except for being sore ! the time goes by so fast when you are doing this workout
  • Manleymomof2
    Manleymomof2 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I just bought it today, planning on starting it tomorrow. How do you track it? How do you know how many calories you burned? Thanks in advance for any advice.
  • Tsmartin07
    Options
    Love it...bottom line is that JIllian gets RESULTS! that was my first Jillian DVD and I lost 10 poumds that month....Do what you can and you WILL get stronger. If you absolutley cant do somethign look up an alternate on youtube.
  • TahoeSki
    TahoeSki Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I just bought it today, planning on starting it tomorrow. How do you track it? How do you know how many calories you burned? Thanks in advance for any advice.
    Most folks on MFP agree to log it as "circuit training, general". Have fun! I just finished about a week ago and got her 90 day body revolution for Christmas.
  • dream_big
    dream_big Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    It gets good results but I can never manage to stick with it because I get SO bored! Ill do it for a week or 2 every so often though.
  • lqtransformation130
    Options
    GREAT question. I am going to give it a try starting the 7th. WAIT... I am going to DO IT starting the 7th.