Kickin *kitten* this year!

Options
Hi People!

I'm Wayne and I tried this for a couple of months last year and it was quite successful, but due to work / life pressures it all went off the boil! But due to recent loss of my dad through health problems - it's time to get back on it!

Everything you need to know about me is on my profile - what I do etc etc ... Looking to meet people on here that can help motivate me & I help motivate them! 2013 is the year of change! Feel free to add me as a friend it will always be returned!

Happy New Year guys!

Replies

• simplysassi
    simplysassi Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    So sorry about your Dad. Wishing you tremendous success in the new year. Similarly, I did quite well on MFP this past year but then let life get in the way. I'm ready to go again. Let's do it.
  • TheLittleLebowski
    Options
    You have come here to chew bubblegum and kick *kitten*.
    and you're all out of gum...
  • DesertDriver
    Options
    Cheers guys! Lol @littlelebowski! ......so let's get it on! :wink:
  • cecyvaquero
    cecyvaquero Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Im ready if your ready. Let's do this.
  • DesertDriver
    Options
    I certainly am! :-)
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    2013 sounds like it will be awesome for you!
  • verdeB
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

My Name is De'sha and I'm looking for some new friends for 2013! :-) I welcome all positive motivators. I'm not looking to fit into a dress or becoming a fashion model, I'm taking accountability for my health and lifestyle. This transition is not easy at all, but with a great foundation of great friends, positive environments I think I can tackle this thing called "life".

I started doing insanity about a month ago, it lasted about 3 weeks. Lack of sleep and energy beat my motivation :-(
    So I'm looking to regain my strength & courage! and give it another try!!!

I wish everyone a great and prosperous new year! lets make 2013 about US!!! :smile: