My One Year Results

Options
HeidiHoMom
HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
I started on Jan 2, 2012. I lift heavy weights 3 times per week and I never eat below my BMR, generally eat between 1750-2000 calories per day. I have lost 40 lbs so far since joining MFP. And the Eat More to Weigh Less group has helped me a lot!

And I don't really know how to post pics so not sure if this will work.

oneyearcollage_zps0cecd8d4.jpg

Here are the direct links but if someone could help me with posting the pics I would be grateful!

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee450/heidihomom1/One year before and after/oneyearfront_zpscf9a1f15.jpg

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee450/heidihomom1/One year before and after/oneyearcollage_zps0cecd8d4.jpg

Replies

• nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    i tried to put them on here for you but it said you had "moved or deleted them"
  • HeidiHoMom
    Options
    I don't know why it's saying I moved or deleted the image because I didn't.
  • nturner612
    Options
  • HeidiHoMom
    Options
    i tried to put them on here for you but it said you had "moved or deleted them"

What did you do to try to fix them? THen I can try that for the future.
  • nturner612
    Options
    on the first set of links you provided all you have to do is change the capital IMG to lowercase img (both the ones at the beggingin ofthe link and at the end. :) i saw ur pics and AMAZING results in oon eyear!!!
  • nturner612
    Options
  • HeidiHoMom
    Options

It keeps saying that for me as well, that I deleted the image...but the image is there. I can see it when I copy the link. So strange.
  • fitnat23
    Options
    WoW! Love the guns (awesome triceps)! Keep up the great work!
  • ktully93
    ktully93 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I glanced at your pictures under your profile. What an accomplishment! Your profile message hits it spot on. I think so many people opt for the 1200 calorie diet and just keep getting discouraged. "Feed the body" that's all I'm saying.
  • AnelDB
    AnelDB Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing inspiration. Congratulations not only on the weight loss, but also the commitment for a new life! You look great. I'm going to have to look into the eat more to weigh less info. Thanks for sharing your great story!
  • robpett2001
    robpett2001 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Just edit the IMG tags so they are lowercase, and the pictures will show up.

I loaded them separately, and you've got a lot to be proud of! Good job!
  • HeidiHoMom
    Options
    Just edit the IMG tags so they are lowercase, and the pictures will show up.

I loaded them separately, and you've got a lot to be proud of! Good job!

Tried making them lower case and they show up saying I deleted the image which I didn't do.
  • HeidiHoMom
    Options
    testing

oneyearcollage_zps851710e7.jpg
  • HeidiHoMom
    Options
    ughh I tried uploading the pics again to photobucket and copied the new link and it still says I deleted or moved the image.

Ah well.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    great progress!
  • yuckidah
    yuckidah Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I also started on 2 Jan 2012 (although I signed up to MFP a few days earlier in preparation :smile: )
    I haven't reached my goal (about 60-70lbs) but also haven't exercised so am allowing myself another 12mths to get there.

To anyone reading this who is exactly where I was this time last year - JUST START! You CAN do this, and on Jan 1st 2014 you too could be feeling a HELL of a lot better than you are right now.

It's not easy but it's also nowhere near as hard as you think it's going to be although, admittedly, perhaps I feel that way as I haven't bothered forcing the exercise issue. Still, this means I can vouch for the fact that it really is 80% food/20% exercise as I've managed to do pretty damn well without breaking a sweat, lol. I do have an on-my-feet job though so I'm not a total couch potato.

All you have to do is want this more than you want to keep looking/feeling like you do today. Good luck - it IS worth it, I can promise you that.
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I'm betting they were removed because you can see your bra in the picture all the way to the left?? just a guess I now MFP has gotten really strict about that. Maybe not but that could be one reason it isn't working.

You've come a long way and seeing your stomach before it is just like mine and totally gives me hope. Keep up the good work.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Well looking at your profile...Honey you have done great....Cheers to another successful yr...
  • HeidiHoMom
    Options
    I'm betting they were removed because you can see your bra in the picture all the way to the left?? just a guess I now MFP has gotten really strict about that. Maybe not but that could be one reason it isn't working.

You've come a long way and seeing your stomach before it is just like mine and totally gives me hope. Keep up the good work.

They weren't removed, they never posted from the beginning.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Yup, it looks almost like they are protected by saying it's moved. Not sure why, but it seems like maybe a photobucket setting. Odd, since I can go to the link and see them. You look fantastic though!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!