Hi! My name is Michelle!!

Options
Hi, my name is Michelle. I am hoping to lose about 10 pounds before July. Which sounds easy right... NOT FOR ME. I weighed 150 pounds before I got pregnant. I lost 17 pounds my first 3 months of being pregnant (I was sooo sick) Well, not only did the morning sickness last my first trimester, it lasted my whole pregnancy, I was sick morning, noon and night. I only ended up gaining 15 pounds my whole pregnancy and when I walked out of the hospital after giving birth to my beautiful daughter, I lost 25 pounds (I weighed 125) 14 months pass I have gained 8 pounds and am struggling losing any weight. So, I joined my fitness to help keep track of my calories and progress. Why July you ask? Well, I am getting married in St. Thomas in July and would like to look good in my wedding dress and in my swim suit, lol. my diet officially started this week..... So wish me luck... IM GOING TO NEED IT!!! :)

Replies

• AKH137
    AKH137 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Keeping track of your eating and exercise is a great way to get started, but I wouldn't look at it as a diet. Look at it as a healthier way of eating and living. 10 pounds by July shouldn't be too difficult, so good luck with it all and I hope you look amazing in your wedding dress.
  • girlwithgoals
    Options
    Hi Michelle! Loosing 10 pounds by July is not that bad. I lost 10 pounds in about 5 weeks. If you watch what you it & get some good cardio in you can definitely make it. Just stick with it & you will be on your way. Good Luck!
  • iwillweighlessoneday
    iwillweighlessoneday Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Michelle!

I second what another poster said - don't think of it as a diet, think of it as a lifestyle change. And it is really possible to lose the weight, I lost 12 pounds in 4 weeks. I'm in week 5 now, and really hope to continue on this journey.
  • ShottaB
    ShottaB Posts: 29
    Options
    Congratulations on the wedding Michelle. If you have time you should go and see The Baths in Virgin Gorda when you go to the Virgin Islands. I don't think you'll have any issues losing the 10 pounds, just set your goals to 1 pound a week, and log everything making sure you follow the recommended calories.
  • michellebarve
    michellebarve Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! You are all so nice!! ShottaB... We are actually going to see the Baths in Virgin Gorda, VERY EXCITED ABOUT THAT!! Well, so far, I am just maintaing my weight, BUT... ITS crunch time now... I tried my wedding dress on and am very excited to lose some weight/inches... :) thanks for all the encouraging words!!!