Looking for support.....

Options
Well I'm taking a big step and finally making a commitment to lose some pds. Although this is the first step to making a change in my eating habits, I would love to have some moral support along the way.

Replies

• satingame
    satingame Posts: 2
    Options
    Well I'm taking a big step and finally making a commitment to lose some pds. Although this is the first step to making a change in my eating habits, I would love to have some moral support along the way.
  • mydietplan
    mydietplan Posts: 10
    Options
    HEY BE GLAD TO HELP ANY WAY I CAN OR KNOW HOW ! I AM NEW TO THIS SITE TOO. LEARNING LOTS! WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT THEN MAINTAIN IT TOO! JUST NEED TIPS FORM OTHERS THIS IS A GOOD PLACE TO GET SOME HELP!
    TERRI
  • mdup777
    mdup777 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    We're all in the same boat. Want to lose a few pounds and look good and feel good about ourselves. I've been walking since the beginning of June, but the last few weeks I've been working out more intensely and cutting down on my eating. I feel thinner and my clothes fit looser, but not sure how many lbs. I've lost yet. I'll weigh myself in a week or so. I'm on the Bob Green diet plan and I like it. Get a little sick of meat and need new ideas for getting protein in my diet.

We're all here to support one another. I like to walk in the morning and do my strengthening exercise and get it over with. I feel so much better after I get it done and even though I got up early this morning to walk, I had so much energy during the day. I prefer to work out in the mornings. It gets so hot here in E. Texas and the earlier the better!
  • Rocoup
    Rocoup Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    You've got this!!
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)