Weightloss in December?

Options
Did you lose weight in December? If so, how much did you lose?

Replies

• WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Eh, 3 or 4 lbs. Not impressive, but not bad for the holidays!
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I did lose weight and I am very proud of myself. I started this month at 199.9. My goal was 190 or better since I had 5 weigh ins this month (I weigh in on sundays). I weighed in yesterday at 188.8. So thats a total of 11.1lbs which is way more than I ever had in a single month except my first one which was because I had lost 7 pounds my first week.
  • JanetLynnJudy
    JanetLynnJudy Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Yes. I lost 5.8 pounds. I ate lots of naughty food, but I logged everything and I believe that helped me from going too far off course.
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Lost 6.2lbs this month. my goal was to loose 5 :) glad im ahead of the game...makes going into the new year easier.
  • skipperlk
    Options
    Losing weight in December is not an easy thing to do. Congratulations!!:smile:
  • buffcleb
    buffcleb Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I lost about 12 pounds... but the since christmas eve I've gone done 2 pounds... home to get back on pace after the new year...
  • dee_bee
    Options
    I have lost 5.3kg | 11.7lb in December.
  • Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Jennifer_Lynn_1982 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I lost 5 lbs in Dec...my last push to get to my goal before the New Year....
  • BubblySharon
    BubblySharon Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I lost 7 lbs in December :)
  • kinipela82
    kinipela82 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I lost 3.9 lbs in December... With my 30th Birthday, and Christmas I was MORE than satisfied!!!! :)
  • skipperlk
    Options
    Awesome you all lost weight in December!!! Earlier today, I was feeling like my diet was not going oh so great but realized, I lost 5 pounds in December and this is probably the only time I've ever lost weight in December.
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    As of this morning, 7 pounds since 11/30. I almost can't believe it lol.
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Over 10 lbs and before that was stagnant for months. Sooo happy. Now I am in the normal weight range. I can now focus on ideal weight this year and not worry about being overweight ever again.
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    8 lbs :)
  • zoegator
    zoegator Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I lost 3 pounds and since I've been averaging 2 lbs for the last few months, I'll take it with pride!
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Yes but only about 1.2 pounds. I'm not too upset. I actually lost weight the week of christmas, but I was a bit slack in exercise and allowed myself to go a little over calories. But I am getting much better on track, though I still have to deal with having christmas celebrations when my family comes to town this week, then my dad's bday and my bday in the first half of january. Plus new year's eve today.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I lost 4 lbs in December. I had lost 12 in November, and 20 in October so a huge slow down, but I'm still happy to have a loss at all at the end of this month. :happy:
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    I lost 2-3.
  • elnstanley23
    elnstanley23 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    lost 22 pds since August