I WILL be down 35 Pounds by March Will you?

Options
You will see! I will lose more weight and be down to 125lbs by March. I wanted to put this out there so you are all my wintess. :) I work and go to school as well as take care of my toddler. This is one thing I can and will control.

Replies

• ChrisRoss_01
    Options
    It's not easy being a parent and going to school at the same time, and losing weight will give you the energy you need. I believe you will succeed, and I applaud your public declaration. It shows you mean business. :)
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Do you mean by the 1st of March, meaning you plan to lose 35 pounds in 2 months? 17-1/2 pounds per month? Nope - I won't. I'd have to be on a starvation diet, and I'm experienced to know that if it works, it will only be temporary, and I'll be up 50 pounds by the end of the year. I'd rather take the whole year to lose 35 pounds and have it stay off.
  • nemosarah
    nemosarah Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good Luck Im looking to lose 60lbs by August! It can happen!!
  • kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I will lose 35 more lbs by the end of summer:)
  • aeames24
    aeames24 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Do you go to the Gym. how long did it take you to lose the weight? I am 24 and have 3 kids and i just started my diet 6 days ago and i work out at the gym 3 times a week, just wondering how long it will take me to drop some lbs. I am 155lbs and want to be around 145!!
  • kimjoan
    kimjoan Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I want to loose 25-30 pounds by the time my grandson is born on March 22nd!
  • Fierystrawberry
    Options
    I agree but i am doing it the healthy way and not going to be a debbie downer. I know I can do if i work out more and eat better. :) Good luck with your goals!
  • mrsricta
    Options
    Do you go to the Gym. how long did it take you to lose the weight? I am 24 and have 3 kids and i just started my diet 6 days ago and i work out at the gym 3 times a week, just wondering how long it will take me to drop some lbs. I am 155lbs and want to be around 145!!

If you do this the healthy way, eat right, exercise, etc. you can expect to lose 1-2 pounds a week. The body fluctuates a LOT so try not to base it just on the number on the scale... maybe shoot for a new body fat % or on how your clothes fit. You could easily way yourself in the morning and be at your 145 goal and be over 150 that same evening, so try not to let that get you down! You will be at your goal in now time :)
  • kinipela82
    kinipela82 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That is pretty quick. I hope to be down 30 lbs by next September. I gave myself a 18 month goal last February/March to lose over 100 lbs. I am down 105lbs. have about 30-35 to go... Don't be too hard on yourself. Get there meaningfully so you keep it off. :) Best of luck in your journey!
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    By March 1st I hope to be down another 14 pounds, making my loss the big 50. I'm still big enough that I could probably do some wacky things and lose 30 pounds in two months...but I love food and not feeling like balls, so I'll stick to 14.
  • Fierystrawberry
    Options

If you do this the healthy way, eat right, exercise, etc. you can expect to lose 1-2 pounds a week. The body fluctuates a LOT so try not to base it just on the number on the scale... maybe shoot for a new body fat % or on how your clothes fit. You could easily way yourself in the morning and be at your 145 goal and be over 150 that same evening, so try not to let that get you down! You will be at your goal in now time :)

I agree with you. You just have to do it and not have reason why you can't do it.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Nope. I won't.
  • Fierystrawberry
    Options
    By March 1st I hope to be down another 14 pounds, making my loss the big 50. I'm still big enough that I could probably do some wacky things and lose 30 pounds in two months...but I love food and not feeling like balls, so I'll stick to 14.

That sounds great! do it for yourself. I will do healthy. I was insprie by someone else and puting it out there makes me want to do it more. Great job so far.
  • Lynn_is_happy
    Lynn_is_happy Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    nope but maybe 12lbs lighter will be my goal-good luck to you!
  • mzthiknez
    mzthiknez Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yup I sure will be... in fact my goal is to be down 50lbs... by the 1st day of Spring (3/20/13) #LetsGetIt
  • lunajes
    lunajes Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I hope to reach my goal by March 1st. Best of luck to you.
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I plan to be down 22lbs by March and I have 3 kids and work. I can't imagine adding a toddler and school into the mix but you can do anything you put your mind too!
  • Fierystrawberry
    Options
    Do you mean by the 1st of March, meaning you plan to lose 35 pounds in 2 months? 17-1/2 pounds per month? Nope - I won't. I'd have to be on a starvation diet, and I'm experienced to know that if it works, it will only be temporary, and I'll be up 50 pounds by the end of the year. I'd rather take the whole year to lose 35 pounds and have it stay off.

I am doing this for myself and it will be healthy. I am just not going to be quiet about loseing weight anymore. I will set my goals high and do them this time. :) Good luck with your goals!
  • Fierystrawberry
    Options
    You can do it! I plan to be down 22lbs by March and I have 3 kids and work. I can't imagine adding a toddler and school into the mix but you can do anything you put your mind too!
    I agree thank you!
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I would love to say I could be but I don't set a certain weight to a certain time. I take it as it goes and reward when I get to certain pounds or sizes. I've been focusing on my NSV's=Non Scale Victories. I wish you luck getting to that 35 pounds...and would love to know if you make it.