Replies

• reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! It's an Awesome app!!
  • Todd08
    Todd08 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck! MFP is the right place to start!
  • SmilesIowa
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome! I'm looking forward to seeing how the app helps me with my weight loss!
  • numee2012
    Options
    you have made the biggest positive change already and saying you want to be healthier good luck and feel free to add me im on daily and ive had my health issues too x
  • OzarkMountainMan
    Options
    Best of luck to you! Have a Happy and Healthy New Year.
  • nemosarah
    nemosarah Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey guys feel free to add me also!!! Loooking for some support to help me shift these extra 60 plus pounds!!! Really need the extra support to motivate to shift this!!! I know we can all do it together :-) x
  • jessicameder
    jessicameder Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm new too just signed up on the 22nd of this month. I'm trying to lose 50 pounds and i'm having a slow start. I'm trying to stay under the 1200 calorie. I don't get much exercise because I changed jobs to a desk job for the hours. I know this is going to be slow and if anyone has any pointers on how to lose the weight, i'm all ears.
    Thanks
    Jessica
  • Amber1070
    Amber1070 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. You would be amazed how better you feel with exercising and eating better. Take the plunge to a new you!
  • jessicameder
    jessicameder Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Way to go on your fitness plan. I'm happy for you. :happy: What is your secret?
  • MouseTmom
    MouseTmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    This is a great program and really easy to use! I've lost 36 pounds since July and love this program. Good luck on your journey!!
  • SmilesIowa
    Options
    Thank you and good luck to all of you! I feel like we're all in this together, and I know I'm going to do well because the support just in this post has been amazing!
  • ginkilgore
    ginkilgore Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It's great to identify small goals. As we get older, it only gets harder, so congrats on making the bold move now.
  • kinipela82
    kinipela82 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It is easiest in apps form in my opinion... Well to start with. Today has been the first time I have logged on on our computer. SO much cool stuff. Basics are all you need, track, get a good support network and keep it up. EVEN on vacation, or a holiday!! I went to Disneyland in November and ate what I wanted because how often do I get to eat like that! I still lost 3 lbs that week! Yep its all about knowing what your eating! IF you see yourself inching towards going over you really think twice about that slice of pizza or the m&m's!!!! I love MFP it has saved my life!!!! Good luck!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Great site if you work it. Best wishes on attaining your goals. Welcome aboard.
  • HeatherSanto
    HeatherSanto Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    It totally works! It keeps me accountable so I don't go off the rails. If you need some more support, I'd love to be your friend just shoot me a request.
    That goes for any newbie. We all start somewhere! I also post tons of healthy recipes on FB and motivational pics if you want even more positive support here http://on.fb.me/TSMPvp

~Heather
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to all of you. :flowerforyou:

I'll be 34 next month and started in July of this year. Look at my ticker. You can do it! I'm halfway to goal. Ask questions in the forums about anything that isn't making sense or try the search function. There are a lot of people here with stunning losses and transformations who have great advice to give.

In the same breath... There's a lot of hungry and angry people in the forums! Don't take anything to heart! Good luck. I've been here for over 500 days now... It's an amazing website and if you put a lot into it, you will get a lot back!

Good luck!
  • kimcalica
    kimcalica Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    For the newbies, I found that opening my diary was very motivating! I don't want to eat poorly because I don't want others to see me eating badly! We have to sometimes hack ourselves like computers to make ourselves do the things we truly want to do!
  • SmilesIowa
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone! Here we go on our journey! Good luck! I'm excited to chat with people and support each other!
  • jenmcminn
    Options
    Hi! I started this last year with some friends, but quickly lost interest. It takes a long time for things like this app to become a habit for me. My wedding date is creeping up, so I'm way more commited this time around. We can do this!
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat also. I am brand new. feel free to add me anyone is welcome