Which is more painful?

Options
penrbrown
penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
Child birth or getting kicked in the nuts?

Discuss.

Replies

• oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    hmmm

well this is going to be a very split topic. lol

I think a better would be

Birth vs gallstones
  • peckish_pomegranate
    Options
    Definitely child birth. Any man who thinks otherwise is an idiot.
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    hmmm

well this is going to be a very split topic. lol

I think a better would be

Birth vs gallstones

^ This :p. You know seeing as women don't have nuts, and men don't give birth :tongue:
  • dark_light
    Options
    Child birth
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    This is going to be a topic filled with drama and lots of lawlz.
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Gallstones is worse than childbirth lol
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I'm going with kicked in the nuts. Don't get me wrong, childbirth sucks. But, most of us can choose to have that pain dulled with medication. Most dudes don't get that option before the boot meets the balls.

** this comes from a woman who had third degree tears during childbirth. Do NOT think it was easy! **
  • JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Better yet....CHILDBIRTH VS KIDNEY STONES?
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options

I have been through both. Wound up getting my gall bladder removed. But Childbirth was still 10,000,000 times worse for me
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Child birth or getting kicked in the nuts?

Discuss.
    I'm pretty sure that until a man gives birth or a woman grows nuts, we shall never know. I do know that you can actually knock a guy out and cause some pretty serious damage kicking him in the nuts. I did not lose consciousness giving birth, despite going right up to the last hour with no drugs ...
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    dunno, since no one with nuts has ever given birth..
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I didn't think childbirth hurt at all...so I'm guessing nuts exploding....
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options

I might have to agree on that one. Never been kicked in the nuts so I can't say for sure!
  • ArianaLuvsMe101
    Options
    Woman do NOT have nuts... Lolz
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Reeling in a 350 pound Mako off of Montauk is more painful than childbirth. According to my ex-husband.
  • philshjips
    philshjips Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I can't say for sure, but from how childbirth has been described i'd probably go with that.

I've taken some nasty kicks, and they can be pretty bad, but it's not as much pain as other things. If you got knocked really good, your wind gets knocked out. Your stomach hurts something terrible; the pain isn't necessarily in your crotch. It always seemed to me that getting kicked is kind of a dull, take your breath away pain.

Childbirth, meanwhile, looks like it's a sharper pain. Though of course i could never tell for sure. I imagine it as how it feels when you're pooping when you REALLY had to poo, and you get that kinda sharp pain in your butt/stomach. Like REALLY had to poo.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Woman do NOT have nuts... Lolz
    But many of us have balls!
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Childbirth to me seems like poohing a football....NO THANKS!
    Just kick me now ... :noway:
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    If someone would give me an epidural before I'm kicked in the nuts, I'd say child birth, but honestly, after the birth of our first kid, my wife's response was "well, that wasn't so bad". Maybe her pain tolerance is just unusually high, but I don't remember ever saying that after being kicked in the jewels! lol
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I can't say for sure, but from how childbirth has been described i'd probably go with that.

I've taken some nasty kicks, and they can be pretty bad, but it's not as much pain as other things. If you got knocked really good, your wind gets knocked out. Your stomach hurts something terrible; the pain isn't necessarily in your crotch. It always seemed to me that getting kicked is kind of a dull, take your breath away pain.

Childbirth, meanwhile, looks like it's a sharper pain. Though of course i could never tell for sure. I imagine it as how it feels when you're pooping when you REALLY had to poo, and you get that kinda sharp pain in your butt/stomach. Like REALLY had to poo.

lol the fact is it's not a fair comparison and nobody will ever truly know the pain of the other gender and their lot in life.