Great idea for New Years (Not really a resolution)

Options
13»

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I signed up for a 4 week belly dance class starting 1/8/13, finally found one that will work around my daughter's ballet schedule!
  • kwatkin
    kwatkin Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Become a certified Les Mills BODYCOMBAT instructor! This will in turn mean that I must exercise frequently to stay on top of the new choreography to teach others! :happy:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    good mental place you found there. :drinker:
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    My overall goals are to find a new job/career that has a work/life balance and encourages me to grow personally and professionally (where I am now is the complete opposite).... and to start lifting weights!

work life balance is important to me too, that's why I loved your response.

I have a job that I get out at 4:30 every day, no questions asked. And 3:30 on Fridays in the summer. :) Not in my field but I've made a switch for the better.

I'm definitely looking in fields I have never considered... and even willing to take a bit of a pay cut. Life is just too short and the 20lbs I've gained in the last year is to show for it.
  • PinkRhythm428
    PinkRhythm428 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My goals for 2013 are to spend more time with the kids, keep up my grades (all As six classes in!), and to feel stronger by the end of the year. I don't care if I lose weight or if I look a certain way. It's all in how I feel. I want the confidence and the strength, and that's what I am aiming for.