Starting over for 2013, looking for support!

Options
In 2012 I made the goal of losing 50lbs. Well, I have about 30lbs to go in about 10 hours.

So, I'm starting over!

Here's to losing 40lbs in 2013!

I'm looking for other friends with similar goals and starting points.

I am a 25 year old woman, and I currently weigh 175 with a goal of 135. I am getting married in September and would like to weigh 145 then.

Who's in?!?

Replies

• Jules1484
    Options
    Hi there! I am getting married in September as well and need to lose weight! I am right there with ya!! Add me and we can support each other!!
  • nemosarah
    nemosarah Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Im the same lost over 20 lbs last year but looking for more!! sorta went off track over the festive period and although im not getting married I am a bridesmaid in august and need to fit in my dress which is 2 dress sizes smaller!! just need the support feel free to add me also :-) x
  • Thanks ladies!!

Anyone else??

Here's to 2013!
  • sanren79
    sanren79 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    my goal is well over 50 pounds but I do need a new leaf turnover in 2013
  • runningwild00
    Options
    I'm in!! I'm not getting married in September, but am also 25 so I could always use some peer motivation!!!!
  • tiawna
    tiawna Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I currently weigh 177 lbs & would like to get down to 135 lbs by end of 2013! Would love to help motivate you and you do the same for me:smile:
  • Timetogetskinny
    Timetogetskinny Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    HI Ladies... I've added a few of you but if you'd like to add me for support... feel free! =D

I'm 51yrs old and have lost 38pounds and looking to loose 30/40 more! I'm a great motivator and look forward to seeing everyone reach their goals!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! =D
  • misslaurah
    Options
    My goal is to lose 50lbs by the end of the year, here's hoping!!
  • Time4MomTrish
    Time4MomTrish Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Same here with starting over! I am 32 and I need to lose about 60 lbs. I am starting the new year with group exercises 4x a week. And of course changing the eating and lifestyle habits I have fallen into. After 6 kids and 2 back to back twin pregnancies it is finally my time to make a change and focus on MOM a little :) I could use plenty of encouragement!!!
  • jack1925
    jack1925 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm not getting married in September... Because I just got married in June, lol. But my goal is to also lose 40 pounds in 2013!!!
  • tingtawn
    tingtawn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Im also getting married in september :) Im hoping to loose at least another 15 pounds for my wedding!! Would love some more support!! :):)
  • habu68123
    habu68123 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me; I lost about 20 pounds in 2012 bringing me to a CW of 180. My goal is to end 2012 at 135.
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the new year at 168 or so and still have 28 pounds to get to my 140 goal. After losing 70 pounds so far losing weight isn't my new year's resolution for the first time in my life but I'm still plugging away at it. I'm 27 btw.
  • lekesha1
    Options
    Yeah I'm starting over too!! I gained my weight back through bad choices and not exercising. So, I'm t looking forward to lose my original weight loss again and then some.
    SW:192
    GW:165
    :drinker: Here's to 2013 filled with weight loss!!
  • jessadams2011
    Options
    I really want to start over too. I manage to lose 15lbs and gain it all back in the matter of 3 months. I need some motivation and some friends who is willing to take this journey with me. I am 21 years and way 300lbs<<<<<I know its unhealthy soooo cheers to this new year. new start... new me
  • danabullard
    Options
    Hello ladies, on my 32nd birthday im going to Las Vegas to celebrate it, and I want to lose some more weight before I go, and I need help to accomplish that. My starting weight was 288, I lost 42lbs by myself but now Im at a stand still with losing and exercise i lost the drive...Help me please ladies
  • Midnight1210
    Midnight1210 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    It seems that every year we make the same promise to ourselves and every year we have another excuse. Not this year!

Let's do this MFPals! Whether it's 10 lbs or 210 lbs - let's motivate and support each other until we reach our goals and beyond!

Anyone can add me. I get my greatest motivation watching and helping others succeed - but sometimes I need a kick in the butt every now and then too. :bigsmile:

Bring it on 2013!
  • Woohoo! Look how many of us are in the same boat!

WE CAN DO IT!
  • MrsAshenfelter
    MrsAshenfelter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to start over in 2013! I need to lose 40 lbs this year, we want to have baby number two, but I want to get to a healthier weight before I do. I tried late 2012, in October, but was unsuccessful during "the season". Time to start FRESH! I'm with you!!!