Which is more painful?

Options
124»

Replies

• amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Child birth is a natural process that the female body was designed to do. The male body wasn't designed to get kicked in the nuts so I'll go with the nuts.

Then you haven't had a baby. lol
    I've had two naturally without an epidural. Forget about being kicked. I don't think ripping a guys balls off and shoving them up his butt would even hurt nearly as much. Just saying.
  • amandavictoria80
    Options
    I'm going with kicked in the nuts. Don't get me wrong, childbirth sucks. But, most of us can choose to have that pain dulled with medication. Most dudes don't get that option before the boot meets the balls.

** this comes from a woman who had third degree tears during childbirth. Do NOT think it was easy! **

I wasn't allowed to have an epidural. So, I'm gonna go with childbirth all the way.
  • amandavictoria80
    Options
    Forget about childbirth versus Kicked in the nuts. How about just kicked in the nuts versus kicked in the groin (woman).
    I had that done to me and I couldn't even breathe and nearly passed out.
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I don't know what it's like to be kicked in the balls. I have no doubt it's painful, but the contractions and pushing out my 8lb son without any kind of pain relief was by far the most painful, traumatizing experience of my life - and I've had a lot of injuries. It's the only thing I rate off the charts on my "pain scale."
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Back waxing is the most painful of all.
  • philshjips
    philshjips Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Back waxing is the most painful of all.

Winner winner chicken dinner.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    For me getting kicked in the balls is not very painful at all , the most painful thing I felt was breaking my leg and getting poles through the side of my pelvis.
  • quietasariot
    quietasariot Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Considering childbirth will happen only a limited number of times and getting kicked in the balls is likely to happen more often than childbirth, I will go with getting kicked in the balls.

That being said childbirth is no walk in the park, but still... I went through it twice and I'm done. My husband on the other hand regularly gets run in to by our youngest who is at the "perfect" height for the jewels. :/
  • FightingforFit82
    Options
    Hmmmmmmm......I'm going with a prolapsed bladder. Worst.pain.everrrrr
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Childbirth...mostly the epidural