INSANITY/P90X Support Group!

Options
Hello, everyone.

I'm guessing that if you're reading this, you're also doing Insanity or P90X and looking for that little extra support. That's awesome! I'm an Insanity grad and am now starting P90X and being fairly new to MFP, thought it would be a great place to look for others to join in together for the sake of support and accountability. :)

I am actually part of a larger group on Facebook that is full of people young and old and with all different kinds of weight loss/fitness goals. When I saw how many people here on MFP were looking for online workout partners, support groups, etc. I figured, "Why not make my support group available to everyone on MFP looking for that extra motivation?"

So for those of you who are interested, here are the basics of the group:

-- The group is based in Facebook.
-- The group is created specifically for people involved in any Beachbody workout. (Insanity, P90X, etc.)
-- Anyone can be a part. You don't have to be a certain age, gender, or weight.
-- While it's good to have a goal in mind, there isn't any one over-arching goal that everyone in the group is striving for. You set your own personal goals and the group is there to encourage you and help you achieve them.
-- If you already have a Team Beachbody account, great! (everyone who joins usually does) If not, no problem! :) Although, it's good to have one so that we can all stay connected and generally be on the same page.

That's the basics. :)

What I personally think is great about the group is that while some of the people in the group are coaches, none of us are big, fancy workout trainers here to reel you in to our "workout squad" or whatever.

We're a group of average, everyday people who have committed to becoming healthier by setting our own goals and then connecting through Facebook to encourage each other in achieving those goals, whatever they may be. We share workout tips and recipes, we ask questions, post pictures, and overall just encourage each other.

So let me know what you think, and if you decide that you'd like to join, add me as a friend and we can get you signed up!

Luke D.

Replies