Body Revolution vs Insantiy

Options
Okay looking for input. I want to try them both but can only afford 1 right now. Which should I get Body Revolution or Insanity. Just completed RI30 and am starting 30DS and own most of JM other DVDs so thought I might switch it up. Insanity looks , well insane and I don't want to get discouraged.

Replies

• MarthaLoraine
    MarthaLoraine Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have done the body revolution and its hard but the workouts are only 20 -30 mins so its doable.
    I'm on day two of insanity and 6 mins i had to stop and get my inhaler. I'm going to retry again tonight. but its pretty..insane.
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    They are both great workouts but very different. Insanity tends to be a lot heavier in the cardio area. If you want 6 days a week of crazy intense workouts then Insanity is the way to go. If you prefer the circuit train g style of JM with just a couple days of intense cardio I would do JMBR.
  • lyndabyh
    lyndabyh Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your input. I need the cardio but don't know about the 6 days a week at this time. Maybe in the spring after the kids are done hockey and I'm not at the rink 6 days a week :)