365 days of myfitnesspal

Options
A quick life story... I've always been the nerdy kid in school. I wore the big glasses, spent endless days on the computer, picked on by many of the bigger guys, and of course, I was a scrawny twig. It was so bad that even my family made fun of me.

For years, I lifted weights but never changed my diet. I ate bad, and ate bad often... yet I kept questioning why I was never able to get muscles. Eventually I concentrated on eating as many calories as possible and I started to gain size. Unfortunately I continued to eat like crazy even when I took a break from working out.

Thanks to myfitnesspal and P90X, I really had a chance to sit and learn to control my fat/carb/protein ratio. Having a percentage limit on fat and carbs really showed me how good or bad certain foods were.

And now I can happily say that 2012 was a success:

2012_goal_zps49cde9bc.jpg

I can't wait to see what I'll look like at the end of 2013. Thank you myfitnesspal!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!