Hi! I'm determined and need friends

Options
I have used MFP before and love it. I had a baby and am looking to lose my pregnancy weight and maintain...forever! lol.... I really need some motivated friends. I had gained some friends on here, but almost all of them are inactive now. I eat my exercise calories and I work out. I'm motivated and love to see other people succeed by losing weight, burning calories, lifting, and having NSV's along the way. In a nutshell, I want someone who can motivate me and I love to motivate as well. Please add me if you feel the same. Thanks!!

Replies

• sleepygirl38
    sleepygirl38 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I just added you. I try to write on my myfitnesspals friends wall daily. Hope I can help keep you motivated. And congrats on your baby
  • 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    thanks for the add!
  • Pepper_Pea
    Options
    Hi there, in need of supportive and motivating friends to help me shift my Christmas spread :) I will encourage and motivate and I will have an diary :feel free to add me ....explode: :explode: :explode:
  • runninggirl13
    Options
    happy new year('s eve)! (: feel free to add me
  • Will606
    Options
    feel free to add me if you like...good luck with your goals!
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Woohoo for determination! I'm friendly :) lol
  • bamakmd
    Options
    I sent you a friend request as I'm in the same boat as you. I'm always looking for extra support and motivation in friends and return the same. I'm determined to lose my weight and have found if I don't use MFP, I end up gaining weight.
  • rawr9187
    Options
    feel free to add me plz! I just joined today and could use the motivation :)
  • azalea617
    azalea617 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Request sent! :)