20 POUNDS GONE IN 7 MONTHS!!!

Options
So while I'm at school I never weigh myself because the scale is in the gym where there are people walking around lol
One of my friends kept mentioning that I lost weight.
I kept telling her that I didn't know what she was talking about because I could barely tell a difference in how my clothes were fitting.
Long story short, I'm home on Christmas Break and I (finally) worked up the courage to weigh myself after eating all this calorie dense food...I have been on MFP for 7 months and I have lost 20 pounds. (Thank you MFP!!!)
I know that's not nearly as impressive as some of the weight loss stories that have been posted, but I'm impressed and shocked lol
I hope to never see those pounds ever again.
This is the most amount weight I have ever lost....the craziest thing is that I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism over the summer and my doctor and other sources told me that it would be really hard for me to lose weight without other dietary aids!
I have been able to lose weight (slowly but i'm losing it)!
I just wish all of you an abundance of health in the upcoming year!
We can do this!!!! <3

Replies

• sing4me4you
    sing4me4you Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! Good luck in the new year and keep on going.
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    you've done great! It's taken me much longer to lose my 23.
    Slow and steady wins the race, keep up the good work!
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Weight loss is weight loss, deary! Its all impressive! kudos on the loss!
  • 1ovakine
    Options
    Congratulations to you! Keep up the good work. Happy New Year
  • aneciarobinson
    aneciarobinson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! 20 pounds is significant! Keep up the great work when you're back at school this winter!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!