NSV: Fitness Test Results

Options
dunadan
dunadan Posts: 105 Member
Since I started working out in mid-September, my trainer has put me through a fitness test every 4-6 weeks to measure my progress. The test is timed end-to-end (any rest time you need is included in the result), and consists of five exercises, each 100 reps:

100 TRX push-ups (initially wall push-ups, now they are adjusted to keep it challenging)
100 TRX rows (again, adjusting the angle to vary the amount of body weight is being used)
100 body squats
100 kettle bell swings (adjusting the weight of the KB, I think we are now using an 8kg one)
100 jump-rope swings

I initially needed breaks not only between each set, but at 25/50/75 reps of the first two exercises. Not any more. :)

Here are my times:

9/18: 17:25
10/8: 16:55
10/29: 14:19
11/12: 11:35
12/28: 9:58

On my last test, I was racing another guy I train with (the loser had to do 20 burpees), and the added competition really got my competitive juices going. :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!