I am new!! Younger and looking for fun inspiration :]

kickingit481
kickingit481 Posts: 6
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I am just looking for encouragement and someone to share tips with/swap music/I don't know!!
I'm from Indiana, add me as a friend because I don't have any and I feel lame...

Sarah

Replies

• sdscouser
    sdscouser Posts: 320
    Hi there from over here in the UK. Welcome to a great place.
  • drblythe
    drblythe Posts: 163 Member
    Hi,
    I'm also new, younger and looking for inspiration :)

I dont normally put stuff on message boards but I find it hard to remember to log in everyday and keep track of all of my food and exercise... Then I forget to think about what I'm eating and doing exercise. :)

So I thought this might help.

I just started a detox program to help kick my caffeine habit, hopefully it will help with changing my diet too.

Blythe
  • vixey2906
    vixey2906 Posts: 30
    I just nosed on your profile and Im 19 too :) Im from the UK and hope you dont mind if I add you :smile:
  • Hey guys! So I officially LOVE this site---it satisfies my obsession with learning new tips and my obsession with facebook :] I'm STARVING. and these jelly beans just look so good!

Did you know? That one reeses peanut egg has 180 calories and like 11 grams of fat?! WHAT THE HECK!

Lame.

Sarah
  • jng039
    jng039 Posts: 5
    Hey! I am new and young as well! I like this site a lot. Definitely makes things easier!
  • jng039
    jng039 Posts: 5
    And about calories in common foods.... you KNOW stuff is bad for you, but don't actually know till you find out EXACTLY what it contains. For example, did you know a Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha is worse than a McDonald's Quarter Pounder?!?! Crazy!
This discussion has been closed.