Quarter-Life Crisis

Options
I'm Emily, I'm 26, live in Montana, and am in the middle of changing pretty much everything in my life. One of these changes, probably the most important, is being more aware of my habits (good and bad), and noticing what sort of consequences and rewards I get from them. So, here I am! I've tried tracking my meals and stuff in the past, but I've gotten lazy. I think that this will be a good system for me - I definitely need some sort of accountability, so I'll probably be in the message boards fairly often.

Anyway! Other fun facts: I work in sports marketing, grew up in the northwest but am considering moving to wherever I feel like going next, and I get really excited about pretty much everything. I like to do yoga, play tennis (against people who are worse than I am), go to concerts, make / appreciate art, and other things like that. My goals for this year are to rely more on my bike as a mode of transportation rather than a sweater drying rack, eat healthier, drink less (why is beer so delicious?) and have a more positive outlook on life in general.

Replies

• Followell
    Followell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Emily! You are very smart to think of these things at your age. I know it doesn't seem like it now, but you will be twice your age (like me) in the blink of an eye. It is easy to let the days slip by, but then one day, you could be like me wishing you had maintained good habits. Develop them now so that they will always be second nature to you! You GO, Girl!! :)
  • fervc64
    Options
    Welcome and good luck
  • kickboxer069
    Options
    Sounds like you have a very active life. Look forward to making our goals together. Keep up the great work!