not staying on track

Options
hello everyone,i just made mfp four days ago,i was doing good for two days,now im off track im eating what ever i want and not working out,i feel like im letting my self down,im getting married in march andi need to loose 20 pounds by then.

erica

Replies

• moldenn
    Options
    Its ok, just get back on track. Log what you eat, it really makes you think twice when trying to take an extra bite when you see how much you have already eaten. Dont get down on yourself, just get back on track. we all have these days.
  • paredesm95
    Options
    I feel you... but all you can really do is just get back on track! Start small and work your way up. Do a 20-30 low intensity workout for a few days then kick it up. Restrict your calories or cut out the bad stuff bit by bit, that way you can ease into it again. I got off track today. I got my period and was feeling like crap and had a lot of Hershey's chocolate haha. You can do it! Just get up and go!
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Just put yourself in a focused mental state and do it
  • RockstarPunch
    RockstarPunch Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    you can do it! stay focused and resist the impulses :noway: say NO ! I will look great for my special day :smile: check out the groups on here too... try the paleo? or try some other short term challenges and see if they motivate you:happy:
  • DebiHer
    Options
    First of all...Congrats on your upcoming wedding! Second of all... you can surely lose 20 lbs. before March. If you fall off the "track" once in a while...don't give up. Just keep plugging away! I notice that all the diet programs are now letting people have a "cheat" or "me" day during their diet week. Everyone is doing that...Nutri System, Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig and others. Don't beat yourself up about it. Just make a note, log it all, and keep going.
  • anemicroyalty10
    anemicroyalty10 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Before when I had lost 50 lbs using mfp I would track everything I was going to eat for the day the night before. If you decide on what your going to eat your more likely to stay on track
  • erica1835
    erica1835 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    thanks u all so very much,your all welcome to add me