My Success Story :) <3

Options
I figured I'd share because it may help motivate someone else :) I've been on this diet for going on six weeks tomorrow. I have lost 18 lbs so far. I work out 4 days a week for about 30 minutes. Sometimes I work a little more. I was eating about 1000 calories for about 2 weeks && I had to up it to 1200 calories because I stopped losing! When I upped my cals I noticed the scales started going down again! My son is 14 months old and I gained 69 lbs with him && I breastfed for 2 months so I lost about 25 during that period... I was a size 18 dress and size 17 pants. I just went shopping 2 days ago and I am in a size 9 shorts (dropped 4 sizes) and a size 13 dress (dropped 5 sizes)!!!! I weigh 176 now. So I've lost 47 lbs since I gave birth last year, though this is the FIRST time I've ever been on a diet! I feel so AMAZING. I've still got a while to go, but it's going great! The first thing you need to do before you get on a diet is put your mind to it. Really WANT to make that lifestyle change. Once you do, there is no stopping you! I hope that ain't TOO confusing for anyone lol!

Replies

• joyfulmom4him
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. That is amazing. I bet it felt good to slip on those smaller sizes. Keep up the good work!
  • Amanda_Bridges90
    Amanda_Bridges90 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks :) && I saw that one of your "mini goals" is to get your wedding band back on, I was able to start wearing mine like 1 1/2 weeks ago :) I was SO happy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!