MY NEV FAV SNACK!!

Options
So I don't know what took me so long, but I finally got on the Laughing Cow light spreadable cheese wagon. I always crave chips and dip, and they are very difficult for me to pass up when given the opportunity. BUT now that I have Laughing Cow, I eat carrots and dip them in the cheese. Its soooo good and I'm not wishing I'd had chips and dip afterward. The cheese is my favorite part, but a close second is that its only 70 calories!!!! (Sometimes 105 when I have 2 servings of baby carrots)

SO whats your favorite healthy snack?

Replies

• durbanski
    durbanski Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Chips and salsa :)
  • ahertel0214
    ahertel0214 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Right now - Everything Bagle Thins

And I pretty much eat celery with hummus every day, mid-morning. :)
  • Tamiash
    Tamiash Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I love stuffing celery with a laughing cow wedge !
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Hummus hummus and more hummus with any type of veggie! YUM!

~Leash :heart:
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    veggies & hummus for a 'salty' snack. Soy ice cream with frozen fruit for a sweet treat. :happy:
  • angelajeanne23
    Options
    Wasa crackers with either Laughing Cow, Philadelphia Low Fat Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese, or Goat Cheese...all low in calories!!
  • Tamiash
    Tamiash Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I forgot to mention one of my favorite's is sugar free jello- a whopping 10 calories! woo hoo!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    100 calorie breakstone cottage cheese doubles
    yoplait delights (for my sweet tooth)
    grapes
    Wheat Thin Flatbread and laughing cow cheese (2 "crackers" 1 wedge of lc = 130 calories)
  • LexiSymone22
    Options
    Frozen fiber one yogurt, it tastes just like ice cream!
  • meg0112
    meg0112 Posts: 344
    Options
    ALL great suggestions!! I forgot how much I love Hummus too! I will have to get some of those others next time I go to the grocery store
  • kellykat
    kellykat Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Broccoli with sun dried tomato hummus
    Banana with peanut butter
    Yum!
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Multigrain tortilla crackers and edamame hummus SO SO good! or Multi-grain tortilla crackers with 1/2 a chopped cucumber and nonfat plain yogurt. I haven't tried the laughing cow, but now I must! Thanks for the tip.
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I put laughing cow on my pasta tonight instead of pasta sauce...it was AMAZING!
  • dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I love laughing cow or infact all cheese but I have had to ban it from my house. For some reasong eating cheese creates very strong cravings for more cheese and salty food in general. I dont even put it on a sandwich anymore. Weird I know. I miss string cheese!!!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Brothers all natural freeze dried fruit. they are sweet little crunchies with about 35 calories and no sodium or fat. they come in apple, pear. and banana and strawberry, I aboslutely love them.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I love laughing cow or infact all cheese but I have had to ban it from my house. For some reasong eating cheese creates very strong cravings for more cheese and salty food in general. I dont even put it on a sandwich anymore. Weird I know. I miss string cheese!!!
    I hear ya. I love the calorie aspect of laughing cow at 35 but the sodium is so high for such a little bit of cheese. 260 mg where an ounce of real cheese is only around 170mg.
  • kicklikeaGIRL
    kicklikeaGIRL Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    My new favorite snack is wheat chex + craisins + almonds...my own little healthy trail mix. It gets me through the afternoons! Yummy!
  • tutujoli
    tutujoli Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    An apple and some peanutbutter. Definitely. YUM
  • GRANDEOSO
    Options
    PEANUTS:smokin:
  • SewRue
    SewRue Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Red delicious apples dipped in cinnamon! I could eat that all day!