Which App does this?

Options
I am looking for an app that I can add an exercise and track how many reps I do and how long it takes. I also want to be able to set a goal and track if I met the goal or not. Does this App exist? If so, what is the name?

Replies

• jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    It's called Myfitnesspal and you're already here.

Welcome.
  • ladydeee
    ladydeee Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    It's called Myfitnesspal and you're already here.

Welcome.

Thanks for your sarcasm.
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    You didn't say if we were talking Android or iOS, so I'll go with the one I know better. On Android there is a great app called JEFIT, I love it. It has a bunch of pre-defined exercises plus you can add your own. You can build your workout before you go to the gym and track your performance for each workout. It has timers if you want to time your breaks between sets. It will also calculate your 1RM based off your sets and tell you when you're gaining strength (i.e. when the calculated 1RM goes up).

All of it syncs to their website as well so just like MFP you can login on a computer and get access to more tools and stuff. The one thing that I really like about it is that you can browse their database of exercises and find new ones to add to your workouts. They have animations and descriptions of each to tell you how to do them. I really like it.

**EDIT** Just checked their website (jefit.com) and it looks like they do have an iOS version as well.
  • ladydeee
    ladydeee Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You didn't say if we were talking Android or iOS, so I'll go with the one I know better. On Android there is a great app called JEFIT, I love it. It has a bunch of pre-defined exercises plus you can add your own. You can build your workout before you go to the gym and track your performance for each workout. It has timers if you want to time your breaks between sets. It will also calculate your 1RM based off your sets and tell you when you're gaining strength (i.e. when the calculated 1RM goes up).

All of it syncs to their website as well so just like MFP you can login on a computer and get access to more tools and stuff. The one thing that I really like about it is that you can browse their database of exercises and find new ones to add to your workouts. They have animations and descriptions of each to tell you how to do them. I really like it.

**EDIT** Just checked their website (jefit.com) and it looks like they do have an iOS version as well.

This is helpful. Thanks!
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Options
    Another site worth trying is fitocracy.com. Love that site just as much as MFP. Can't track cals like here, but better for tracking workouts.
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options

Thank you for this...it's just what I was looking for! Also, thanks to OP for posting the question.