Hello, I'm new here...........

Options
I have never been this heavy ever......its uncomfortable!! i want to lose any where from 40-50lbs..gah saying that out loud sounds nonexistent!!
I dieted a couple of months ago, worked out watched what I ate for almost 2 months and had only lost 4 lbs...that was discouraging and I quit!! BUT I decided today to change some stuff up and get started again w/ tracking my calories and ect.. on here. I need encourgament.........

Replies

• smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    You came to the right place. By the way, we have the same ticker
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    OOPS almost, mines white. Good luck reaching your goal!!
  • Tigermadstanley
    Options
    Hi

I'm fairly new here myself (just under two weeks) but this is a great way to monitor and track. Plus everyone is really helpful and supportive.

I've joined up with some lovely friendly ladies who are all trying to lose a pound a week for a year (although ideally I'd like to lose more because I need to;-D)

Amanda :flowerforyou:
  • fit4kim
    fit4kim Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well DON"T give up! You can so do this. Eat right, exercise, and great friends to keep you motivated.
  • elylou
    elylou Posts: 3
    Options
    Oprah once said "if there was a magic pill that would fix my problem with weight....trust me I would buy it no matter how xpensive it was. But there isnt so we gotta work hard for it"
    for the longest time i felt like it wasnt fair that i had to work @ it. watched the foods I ate, workout, all those things that dont seem much fun, but i feel that me thinking like that got me to this point.
    Im new to this n im ready to make a change just like every1 here, lets keep ourself motivated!!!!!!!
  • deana_lynne
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm hoping the support from everyone on here will help me get motivated and STAY motivated! :D
  • deana_lynne
    Options
    Oh an please feel fre to ADD me as a friend, I love meeting new people and I'd love to support you too :)
  • alissaanne
    Options
    Good luck! Stick with it! Every time I give up I gain it back and then some lol!
  • deana_lynne
    Options
    Just wanting to bump today :)
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will love using this site. It's helped me lose 12 pounds since I joined late January. Stick to your calorie goal, drink lots of water, eat a healthy and well balanced diet, and exercise! You'll get the results you're looking for using MFP!
  • jbest73
    jbest73 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you can totally do it. I hope that we can all be here as support for each other. I think that will help all of us. Hang in there. YOU CAN DO IT! haha
  • deana_lynne
    Options
    Thanks girls..........so far this site is helping alot, but I'm not going to weigh myself till Thursday, so guess we'll see then lol.

I can't wait to get to know you all and help motivate and be your support as well :drinker: