What is your greatest motivation?

Options
What is the one thing that drives you to run, lift, or watch what you eat?

Replies

• missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    My 6 yr old son... we moved to a house on the lake and this summer I didnt take him to the beach or out on the boat at all after gaining 70+ pounds in 2012.... He reminds me everyday about walking and drinking water... hes my little cheer leader :heart:
  • Zarfex
    Zarfex Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My self conscious
  • Miss_Z_87
    Options
    My mum (she recently lost heaps of weight and looks really good) And to increase self confidence.
  • Laice_PS_Enoon
    Options
    I want to be able to enjoy nature by going on long walks in the hills and not have to stop halfway up the hill cos I'm exhausted!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Me :)
  • amypomm
    amypomm Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    When I Junp. i jiggle. I dont want to jiggle anymore
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    It may sound backwards but someone telling me I can't succeed... my first thought is "really? ha ha watch me!" not only will I succeed but I'll do it better than them. lol
  • BellaFe
    BellaFe Posts: 323
    Options
    The fact that I know and believe I deserve better.
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    The fact that I know and believe I deserve better.

^ this ... my health is worth it, for me to be present in my children's lives and my grandchldren's lives is worth any effort I have to put forth.
  • cwettstain
    cwettstain Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Kevin Spacey said it best in American Beauty...

"I want to look good naked."
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options

And in clothes...:wink::laugh:
  • paradog
    paradog Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^^ that!
  • rsdisney
    rsdisney Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My family and looking in the mirror. I want to know that I look good again and I want to have the energy and strength to have fun with my family.
    Being thin and healthy will also add years to my life. There really is no excuse when it comes to be over weight except you have to watch what you eat, exercise and want it.
    Life can get in your way, trust me, I know. When I started to gain the weight I was going through a hard time and it was easier to not care.
    Hope this helps.:bigsmile:
  • naominicolw
    Options
    Totally! lol

• mary8n8
    mary8n8 Posts: 14
    Options
    35th High School class reunion in August, getting back into my size twelve clothing, and not buying XL clothing and thinking it's OK.
  • Hazel2005
    Hazel2005 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My reflection - or at least to look at it again. I feel like an alien in my own skin, I don't know why as I have been "morbidly obese" (thanks doc) for the last 16 years - you think I'd be use to it. I want to see me again in the mirror :embarassed: