body by vi...???

Options
has anyone tried these shakes?

I have tried shakologoy and DO NOT like the taste what so ever..............anyone tried body by vi-do they taste good?

Replies

• coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I really enjoyed the taste, but after about a month I developed an intolerance to something in them. My stomach will not tolerate them anymore. I do sometimes miss having a peanut butter cup shake in the am...ooooooo, or a mocha one. :)
  • jodfie
    jodfie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    i love mine do them twice daily :)
  • Nikipowpez
    Nikipowpez Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I've been using them off and on for about 3 months now and I really like it. The flavor with just the shake powder alone is good, and when you add stuff to it its even better. One of my favs is chocolate mint. If you are considering placing an order, you should be able to get a sample or two from the distributor. They have individual serving packs.
  • FitRealtor18
    FitRealtor18 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    They are amazing! I have 2-3 daily and have lost 94 lbs so far. Let me know if I can help
  • Strength2Succeed
    Strength2Succeed Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have them and LOVE them!!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Back_away_slowly.gif
  • livelaughandlove
    Options
    I love the shakes. They taste like cake mix. I've lost weight and gained energy.
  • maryjay52
    maryjay52 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    alot of people have been successful using that product. for me i use dymatize elite gourmet whey and casein and i add frozen fruit to it to make a smoothie . its filling and less expensive and a good protein. i buy it online because its less expensive. i try not to fall prey to some diet things out there because it all boils down to sticking to a healthy lifestyle . i been successful using protein shakes as a substitute meal. its easier and faster to deal with than cooking all the time . plus i actually get tired of eating so the shake is different. body by vi is good if you use it . if you dont follow their diet then well it won't do you any good....pretty much like any diet
  • FirstCoastLisa
    Options
    I love the shakes. Have been drinking them for about a month just for breakfast only. Today starts my transformation so my plan is to have shake in the AM....my biggest meal of the day at midday....a protein/carb snack in the afternoon....final shake for dinner AND drink half my body weight in water ounces! I am going to be floating!!

The taste of the shakes are great (the flavor is very versatile). I mix with almond milk and make them thick and creamy with ice or use frozen fruit. My fave is adding a banana to vanilla almond milk with vanilla extract. I love to do a chocolate almond milk with banana also. My trainer has nixed the bananas for then next couple of weeks so the main add in will be berries for the next few weeks. I ordered the transformation kit so I have a few of the extras as well. The packets to curb your appetite are amazing. No flavor so you can add them to straight water! The shakes are beyond filling and really keep me going. Over the holiday I did a few mornings of eating "breakfast" and found that I felt much better drinking my shake than eating.

Message me if you have more questions.
  • alwaysangel
    Options
    I have been off my BBVi shakes for 2 weeks and can feel a difference! i absolutely love them. They are quick, easy and DELICIOUS! The best part you will never get bored because there are 300+ recipes all over the internet.

I have been in the Challenge 10 months and have lost 33 lbs and 4 sizes. I've also put on lean muscle. It is what has worked for me and I love helping others!

Angel
  • tpeacoe1
    Options
    Please someone tell me why their shakes taste sooo great???! I have tried all those things mentioned and they just do not taste good at all. Are they an acquired taste?!?!?!
  • ReLearnFood
    Options
    haven't had vi or shakeology. years ago I had myoplex and it was ok. i was shocked that optifast tasted as good as it did but it is way expensive (and requires dr approval) and the carp/protein ratio sucks - so I would add additional protein powder to use up what I had left. On the plus side however OptiFast does not contain any fructose. currently I have been using advocare meal replacement shakes. absolutely love the mocha flavor, without modification. the others are good too but for variety I will add spark to the chocolate or vanilla shakes.
  • liftingcoach
    liftingcoach Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    They shakes definitely taste better when mixed with something other than water. I usually mix mine in the morning with the Tropicana 50 calorie orange juice. (it also comes in different flavors). The sweetness of the Vi shake makes the orange, or cranberry juice taste great!