Hey Everybody!!

Options
I am new to the Website and any advice, pats on the back, shoulders would be very helpful. My goal is to lose 60 lbs., but if more, so much the better. My quest will begin on April12. Any starter tips would be most helpful!!

Replies

• Thaedra
    Thaedra Posts: 52
    Options
    I just joined too, and I know I have a LOT of work ahead of me. I LOVE this site so far. The tools will really help me. I lost 25 lbs on my own last year by going to the gym 4-5 times a week, and watching what I ate. I hit a plateau about 6 months ago and haven't dropped an ounce since, so I know I have to really, really watch my caloric intake this time. I am feeling good about it though! I can do this! And if I can, so can you!!!
  • audrenr
    audrenr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Post everyday. That is what has helped me. I just hit my 35 day login (yay). Journalizing my daily food and exercise has really helped me keep on track. I have slipped somedays, but I get right back at it the next day. So far, I have lost 9 lbs. You can do it girl, just know, it doesnt come easy. It takes dedication. Good Luck and great job taking the first step!
  • durbanski
    durbanski Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Welcome amd good luck to all :)