Anyone who has 100lb or more to lose? Please be my friend

Options
13»

Replies

• suckerlove
    Options
    You can do this! We can do this! I am on a journey to lose 145 LB, I am down 75 and have 70 to go! Feel free to friend me.
  • Shellsmiley
    Shellsmiley Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a few months and have lost roughly between 10 - 15 lbs since joining. :) All together, before I joined I've lose 50 as seen in my ticker. You can add me if you'd like. I am online everyday :)
  • hoolalani
    hoolalani Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am on my first day. Hang in there, you can do it! It's a lifestyle change. Do you have kids?
  • hoolalani
    hoolalani Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!
  • agoofynut
    agoofynut Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Set lots of mini goals and don't think about the total! You can add me if you want. I've lost 112, got 88 to go still.
  • january2015
    Options
    My goal is 100 also. Stay strong. Take it one day at a time. Every bit counts.
  • MCproptart
    MCproptart Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    One day at a time... Concentrate just on logging for a while--see what patterns emerge. Then try cutting back the calories to get under the goal and/or adding a walk or a bike ride. Every day, try to come in under your goal. If you have 100 lbs to lose, maybe try to earn 800 extra calories in exercise but only eat back 400 of them. I was really motivated after my first week once I started "doing the work"--soon after that I started to see the pound every few days that showed me that it was working.

You can do this!
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'd suggest setting smaller goals. Maybe 5 pounds to start? Then go in increments of 10. We can do it. :)
  • sweetysmum
    sweetysmum Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Fel free to add me anyone. I have a heap to lose too, but Im taking small steps to start with.

Megan
  • PamDF
    PamDF Posts: 5
    Options
    Yep...in the same boat...feel free to add me. Happy New Year!!
  • PamDF
    PamDF Posts: 5
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Happy New Year!!
  • Sasmin40
    Options
    Hi, I need to lose around 100 pounds. And it's going to be a long road. So, any support will help. I will ad you to friendslist. Don't have a lot, because I just started.
    Ps. I'm Dutch and having a low carb eating style
  • highwhite
    Options
    I dont have 100lbs to lose (actually since I'm in Australia I have to think in kilos) but I am happy to chat and offer encouragement any time. Today is my first day of mfp although I have done other programs before. I think definitely work in small steps, forget the total amount for now and celebrate each and every loss. Definitely post your achievements to this online community. At times when you are feeling down and discouraged have you ever tried affirmations or meditation? Keep up the good work.
  • Charles1964
    Charles1964 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request.I have over 100 pounds to lose.I have closer to 200 pounds I'm trying to loss.Just starting again today(1/1/13)
  • smarteaze
    Options
    I don't know how to add anybody, I am new here. I would like to lose 70 pounds but am starting my goal with 20. I am limited on physical activities so any ideas are welcome. I can walk but for short periods of time.
  • liamweightloss
    Options
    hey u can add me i have about 153lbs to loose and I could do with the support myself
  • GlamorousGrandmaJo
    GlamorousGrandmaJo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am overwhelmed at the amount of people who have responded to this post.
    Thank you all so much for your support!!

I got on the scales this morning just to see. And............
    ............. I have lost 2.5lbs!!! :happy:

It's a drop in the ocean but you have to start somewhere right?!!

Now to look to the next 2.5lbs and with this amount of support I will get there!!