stalker wife!

Options
so my wife made a mfp or somthing and got all mad cuz i like to play in the fun and games sections. would ure wife or husband get mad if they knew you posted on here

Replies

• llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    She will find this... lolol
  • repmlrs
    repmlrs Posts: 154
    Options
    lol oh well i just wanna know what other people will say
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I'm not married but I wouldn't imagine so if I wasn't openly flirting with anyone. Is THAT the real problem? Why would she care otherwise?
  • kmkgurl
    kmkgurl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I think it all depends on what your saying to people.and also which posts your going to. lol
  • Huzke
    Huzke Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Some people would like to have someone that loved them enough to get jealous/irrational over something trivial (assuming you're not actually doing anything wrong) like this. Take solace in that.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Is she mad because you're on MFP or because you're supposed to be doing something else with the time you're spending on MFP? Also, is it a secret and if so, why is that?
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Just break up already.
  • repmlrs
    Options
    im in kuwait.what else is there to do? anyway why does it matter what topics i go in when its just fun and games? its not like im trying to bang anyone
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    My Girlfriend is very jealous type so I understand

Just kidding, my hand doesn't get jealous!
  • kmkgurl
    Options
    im in kuwait.what else is there to do? anyway why does it matter what topics i go in when its just fun and games? its not like im trying to bang anyone
    \

im talking about the would you date have a one night stand posts i think that would be highly wrong because in a sense you are cheating. cause ur thinking about what you would do with someone else. just my opinion
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    If you were just playing the games - no I wouldn't get mad.

I wouldn't care if you rated another girl, said that a body part was hot, or did the whole date, snog, married - or whatever other threads got going.

It's just a game. Doesn't mean you are picking up chicks.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    My fiance is on mfp and hes on my friends list so he has complete access to checking all my activity. But I dont do or say anything that would be inappropriate. I dont flirt or anything.
  • LMick1986
    LMick1986 Posts: 431
    Options
    I wouldn't be totally stoked if I was married to you and saw some of the things you've posted in. What's the point of those silly "snog, marry, whatever" posts? They are just dumb to me anyways.....let alone, for a married man to be posting in. I don't like the idea of married people with wandering eyes.....and that's basically what that is. There are a MILLION other message boards you could occupy your time with.
  • darisey
    darisey Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I think the bigger problem than you participating in the date, one night stand, whatever and ratings posts is that she's upset and you are completely dismissing her feelings and even making fun of them by calling her "stalker wife".

Try talking to her and maybe stop doing something that hurts her instead of trying to get people on "your side" so she can see how ridiculous she's being and hurting and embarrassing her further. How hard is it not to click on those dating threads and just stick to the other fun and games or maybe play solitaire or something instead.
  • TrekkieChic
    TrekkieChic Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't be totally stoked if I was married to you and saw some of the things you've posted in. What's the point of those silly "snog, marry, whatever" posts? They are just dumb to me anyways.....let alone, for a married man to be posting in. I don't like the idea of married people with wandering eyes.....and that's basically what that is. There are a MILLION other message boards you could occupy your time with.

This.
  • repmlrs
    Options
    not trying to get people "on my side" just wanna know what other people think
  • evelynr14
    evelynr14 Posts: 172 Member
    Options

yes yes yes. agreed
  • kmkgurl
    Options
    I just wanted to add that I dont think she is stalking you. She just cares about you. ya know? I think she should be able to see what your doing without you getting hurt about it because if your gonna get all defensive shes gonna take it as your doing something behind her back and get all defensive back. I also agree with Darisey and LMick1986.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    She's not stalking anymore, cuz he deactivated
  • Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    My husband is a member here and we're 100% supportive of everything we do on this site - I definitely wouldn't mind if he's replying to topics here and I definitely know vice versa. Your wife should try to support you as well as you lose weight and meet people who are also trying to lose weight. On the flip side - if you're posting/replying to overtly s@xual posts/games then I don't blame her!! :laugh: