Looking for some support for 2013

Options
Hi

So, 2013 is going to be the year I really lose weight for good. I can lose weight when I have a specific event I want to look good for (for example my wedding) but always put the weight back on. I could really do with some support over the coming months to keep me on track :-)

Replies

• Glitterpisser
    Options
    Hey! good luck reaching your goal! i have just joined and im hoping to get a little support on here as i dont have much outside this, wana be friends? lol
  • pootle69
    pootle69 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!
  • Kikers123
    Kikers123 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I definitely get how hard it is. But this year is definitely going to be the year I do it for sure. Feel free to add me and we can support each other! :)
  • mstaires
    Options
    I have 45 pounds to lose. I look foward to sharing this journey with each of you. Motivation and encouragement will be greatly appreciated. Let's get ready for a new year and a new "me".
  • jingermanko
    Options
    I am looking for the same thing. So do you mind if I add you as a friend.
  • tfitz12
    tfitz12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....we all can use some motivation from each other.
  • liamweightloss
    Options
    hey feel free to add me, every lil helps and all that :smile:
  • Danny4402
    Options
    Hey I just joined today i do not have a great deal to loose , more of a healthier lifestyle is what i am after achieving ..Good luck to everyone on your journey feel free to add me PPL :-)
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Hello. I would be more then happy to encourage you throughout your journey. Feel free to add me.
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Try to focus on overall health instead of just the numbers on the scale :)
  • jenbenefit
    jenbenefit Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I'm also looking for motivation and support on here so feel free to add me =)
  • Roxane_chan
    Options
    Hi! I joined the site today! Feel free to add me!
  • nette28
    Options
    Hi Happy New Year
    please feel free to add me
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all - I joined Jan last year and my friends have been amazing in helping me get as far as I have. Feel free to add me - always looking for new, active people :bigsmile:
  • BadAzzBea
    BadAzzBea Posts: 461
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • murphinchina
    Options
    Hey guys and gals! Today is my second day, I thought I'd be a wise-*kitten* and get a jump on the NY resolution thing. I knew I'd blow it yesterday but, considering it was New Year's Eve, I don't think I did all that bad. I'm doing this from China and, while I do have a colleague and friend doing MFP too... I'll take all the help I can get. I'm looking to lose about 60 lbs. though 70 would be even better! And... my gf said she'll join me if this works! So, puh-leeze, show me some long distance support!

Good luck everybody... I know we can all succeed if we really put our minds to it... and support each other!

Thanks
  • gal2013
    Options
    Ok, I've been afraid of jumping on a scale for a while, but I realized I gained even more weight since the last time I measured it just by looking at myself in the mirror. I am willing to lose 44 pounds or maybe a bit more. My main problem is anxiety.. I most of the times swallow my food, and I know that the key is to learn to eat slowly (and consequently less). My whole life I have fought for maintaining the weight, but in the last years I relaxed a lot.. food is one of the main sources of pleasure in life, and that's why it is so difficult to stop eating yummy stuff. But I need to do that for my self-esteem.. I know it will be boosted if I reach my goal and will certainly give me more self-confidence. I don't know how support on diets work, but if someone is in the same boat, we can monitor each other (at least I'll try to). Best of luck in 2013!
  • karen8873
    karen8873 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Welcome ! I have been logging every day for a little over a year now! Feel free to add me :)
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    You can add me =) 2013 is also my year!!
  • kdobbie
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I could also use as much support as possible. My biggest supporter has always been my sister but due to health issues she has been unable to take this journey with me.