I think I'm an addict!

Options
I think I am addicted to sweat. LOL When I complete my workout I want more. I like to feel and see the sweat pool up in front of me. When I don't work out I feel upset, anxious, and can't sleep. Anyone else feel this way? Or am I a loony bird?

Replies

• durbanski
    durbanski Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Good addiction :)
  • alissaanne
    Options
    I feel the same way!! When I get done my shirt better be wet from sweat lol! If it's not I feel like I didn't do much at all :)
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    EXACTLY! I want to be able to wring out my shirt! LOL
  • smelmel
    smelmel Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    totally there with ya, I can't understand why everyone doesn't like to exercise.
    Lately I am finding it hard to have rest day now, still am forcing myself.
  • TenaciousTAZ
    TenaciousTAZ Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Yes it is easy to get addicted to working out and working up a sweat! After a hard workout....I just want to keep going!!! But rest is important to overalll results so proceed with caution! :) Overtraining is not a good thing and can hinder progress. Try to get in some rest...and I know it can be hard....I practically cried once cuz I took 3 days off!!
    It is a rush, a runners high when working out! the endorphins go and oohh it feels great! :)
  • gcstingray
    Options
    Yeah that is how i feel
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Oh no! I'm so the opposite. I totally want to freak out when I sweat. I think it's too gross. I can't wait for a shower afterwards.
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    I love the exercise. Not a big fan of the sweating part. However, I do love the feeling I have in my muscles after a good workout and nice hot shower. It relaxes me like nothing else.
  • wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I have joined the addiction to working out too. When I work out, I usually spend about an hour lifting weight and doing an hour worth of cardio (elliptical, spinning, running)...dripping with sweat. The days my body is too sore to go to the gym or I cannot make it to the gym for any other reason....I GO THROUGH WITHDRAWALS...LOL